[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE AIN'T HAD NOTHIN' BUT MAGGOTY BREAD FOR THREE STINKIN'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: orc16041.jpg (144 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
orc16041.jpg
144 KB, 1920x1080
WE AIN'T HAD NOTHIN' BUT MAGGOTY BREAD FOR THREE STINKIN' DAYS!
>>
nyaaaaaa
>>
why would maggots be in bread
>>
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>70735160
he meant moldy you fuck wit
>>
>>70734917
That's the exact plot of Battleship Potemkin. What did Jackson mean with this clever tribute?
>>
File: 1458855380709.png (212 KB, 396x387) Image search: [Google]
1458855380709.png
212 KB, 396x387
>>70734917
>MAGGOTY BREAD

TASTY
A
S
T
Y
>>
>>70734917

YEEEEHHH...WOI CAUNT WE HAV SUM MEAT?
>>
>>70735160
Because it's made with bone meal.
>>
>WHAT ABOUT THEM? THEY LOOK HORNY
Jackson, what in the fuck were you thinking?
>>
>>70735365
Yeah, the rape scene where the Uruks and Orcs took turns on Merry and Pippin was really over the top, considering the audience and the theme of the movie.
>>
For Memes
>>
THEY ARE NOT FOR EATING
>>
>>70734917
Was this really Tolkiens vision of his orcs?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
CATAPULTS!
>>
>>70735683
They're not orcs, they're uruk hai
>>
Did WETA go to complete shit once they stopped making props and used CGI almost exclusively?
>>
>>70735683
no, i think he described them as being stunted, malformed men with squinty eyes. they were weird and repulsive looking, but not the grotesque mutants shown in LotR
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.