[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2072x2493) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2072x2493
Why the hate?
>>
uppity nigger
>>
not a fan of joints, I only watch film and cinema
>>
>>70734599
Tried to have a elderly couple murdered and makes shit films.
>>
Spike Lee's the worst. He tries to act like a nig, but you know if he drove through an actual ghetto he's turn the car lights off, lock the doors, and just creep through without trying to get noticed.
>>
>>70734599
>Why the hate?

Made one really good film.
Everything else mediocre to terrible.
Massive ego.
Racist. Hates whites.
Blames all criticism of his films on racism.
>>
Racist, hypocritical, extremely hit-or-miss as a director, faux tough guy...
>>
>>70734599
He wasn't good in snakes on a plane
>>
>>70734599
just look at the face man. only assholes can have an expression like this
>>
>>70734699
>one good movie

Inside Man
Malcom X
Do the right thing

All great movies.
>>
>>70734812
Go to bed Spike
>>
>>70734812
You forgot 25th Hour.
>>
>>70734812
Do The Right Thing wasn't great. Everyone except for Sal was an obnoxious asshole.
>>
File: 1421217844253.gif (2 MB, 649x472) Image search: [Google]
1421217844253.gif
2 MB, 649x472
>Do the Right Thing
>we're supposed to be mad at the Italians for being racist
>even though it was THEIR restaurant, so they could have only Italian pictures if they wanted

>Jungle Fever
>we were expected to sympathize with adulterers just because they were an interracial couple
>>
>>70734812
CSA was an interesting take on if the south won the Civil War.
>>
I enjoyed the scene in jungle fever when the white woman was beat'n for giving her self to a black man.
>>
>>70735770
>>even though it was THEIR restaurant, so they could have only Italian pictures if they wanted

Spike Lee actually agrees with that on the criterion collection commentary track. he talks about how he thinks blacks should be starting their own businesses rather than try and change other people's.
>>
>>70736043
Many blacks have tried to start their own businesses, only for it to be ruin by other blacks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.