[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie could have been so good had it not been for the bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: p170977_p_v8_ab.jpg (479 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p170977_p_v8_ab.jpg
479 KB, 960x1440
This movie could have been so good had it not been for the bullshit alt ending and ugly CGI, thoughts /tv/?
>>
File: Sad.gif (1 MB, 400x232) Image search: [Google]
Sad.gif
1 MB, 400x232
>>70734224
Alt ending was dildos
>>
Should have kept as vampires and followed the book more. Ending is having will smith getting put on trial for being the monster to allvthe vampires. Hence, the reason hes called a Legend incthe first place. Movie was wack. id rather watch irobot or hancock
>>
>>70735426
>10 years ago we would've called him HanCOCK
>>
>>70734224
loved that fucking movie
>>
>>70735426
i liked the ending where he grenades himself, never read the book so didn't know there was more to it. Also Irobot was indeed a good movie
>>
>>70734224

That movie is unwatchable because of that fucking dog scene.
>>
File: I Am Legend.jpg (86 KB, 661x641) Image search: [Google]
I Am Legend.jpg
86 KB, 661x641
>>70735549
The novella is very different.
>>
File: 7a3.jpg (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
7a3.jpg
62 KB, 645x773
>>70735610
Whoever wrote that scene should be blackballed from the industry. Its bad enough, then you find out Sam is short for Samantha. What is this salty discharge coming from my eyes?
>>
>>70735426
Fucking this, and regardless of the other changes, moving it from a small, isolated town to fucking Manhattan was an incredibly retarded decision.
>>
>>70735426
I saw the movie way before I read the book, and it made me realise what a missed opportunity it actually was.
Anyone ITT who hasn't read it, you can easily find it online and it's really short. A very enjoyable few hours.
>>
>>70735426
>the monster to allvthe vampires. Hence, the reason hes called a Legend

isn't he is called legend because he is the last human on earth and humans are now folktales aka "legends" to the new vampire infested earth?
>>
>>70734224
Yet another movie ruined by using too much cgi and whats more it being the creatures that are 50% of the focus.
>>
>>70738376
Yes, to them, he's the monster.
>>
Ridley Scott version would have been much better desu
>>
File: makeup_test_002_600.jpg (208 KB, 860x1280) Image search: [Google]
makeup_test_002_600.jpg
208 KB, 860x1280
>>70739448
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.