[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to watch this movie in theaters, ticket payed, how much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
About to watch this movie in theaters, ticket payed, how much regret am I going to have?
>>
>>70733347
Get off your phone asshole
>>
>>70733347

>payed
>>
>>70733347
The turtles dont actually fight anyone, oddly enough. Enjoyed the shit out of it though. Some great scenes. Beebop & RockSteady were 10/10.
>>
>>70733347
The first was better than the last 9 or so super movies, so I'd imagine it will be pretty rad. Gonna see it myself next week
>>
>>70733347
I walked out. It's literal toilet humor.
>>
stay until the end credits.
you'll thank me.
>>
MY MAN
>>
If you are a fan of 80´s cartoon and Turtles in Time or The Arcade game, you will love it, because really captures that feelling

If you are looking for a realistic movie or an adaptation of the original comics, you will be dissapointed.

I really like it, I had more fun than every other capeshit of this year, even thinking in watching it again the next week
>>
>>70733417
OP here, wayyy better than the first one, the sub plots were interesting and the main plot was alright. The ending was kind of underwhelming though 8/10
>>
>>70736350
Yeah man, blew away my expectations
That guy who said wait after credits, you got me good there isn't any
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.