[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesnt he just melt his eyelids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: fag.jpg (17 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
17 KB, 229x220
Why doesnt he just melt his eyelids?
>>
>>70730149
They're not heat beams
>>
Why should he?
>>
/co/
>>
>>70730162
the fuck are they?
>>
>>70730228
Force beams. Just an unending river of force.
>>
>>70730149
His body is immune to his optic blasts. Havok (his brother) can't hurt Cyclops with his powers either.
>>
>>70730228
punches from the punch dimension
>>
>>70730416
Havoks have heat though, right?
>>
>>70730957
His super power is being dead as fuck now
>>
>>70730957
Yeah I'm pretty sure. Cosmic radiation which gives off heat.
>>
>>70730936
This, him and his brothers all just channel kinetic energy from another dimension. He doesn't actually shoot it from his eyes, they are just portals to that dimension. His body is also protected by a psionic field that prevents him from shooting himself.

He also essentially has the same ability as havoc but lost control of it due to a childhood accident and now he can't turn it off but it also only comes from his eyes.
>>
>>70731460
Havoks version is shit though. He can't aim it
>>
>>70730149
>tensing and straining with visible flex

for what purpose?

he simply has to open his fucking eyes and look
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.