[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did minorities like Paul Walker so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
Why did minorities like Paul Walker so much?
>>
>>70729009
because he was non-controversial and shared a mutual passion: cars
>>
He was pretty fly for a white guy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2vm8KyWnP8
>>
cuz he drove those cars like bro that lamborghini oh man he took it on a jump like oh shit!!!! wow yo could you imagine doing something like that man drifting is nuts i'm going to go drift in my miata now
>>
I'd have let him fuck my ugly as fuck dark as night sister
>>
>>70729138
The fuck is wrong with you
>>
Im a minority and i dont give a fuck about paul walker! But fassbender now thats a different story.
>>
Because he was handsome, laid back, and charismatic; i.e. likeable.
>>
Slapped beaners
>>
>>70729009
>I don't mind if you marry THAT kind of white boy. He can gwan!

What did my Caribbean mom mean by this?
>>
He was a very handsome. I would let his ghost fuck me in the pooper, if you know what I mean
>>
>>70729009
He's an uncle tyrone
>>
>>70729084
fucking kek
>>
>>70729693
>gwan

W-What
>>
He was white and drove expensive cars.

Minorities love superficial things like expensive cars to compensate their miserable life.
>>
he was in the fast and the furious

niggers and chinks love racing movies
>>
>>70730140
am i being baited or pol is more retarded every day
>>
Ironical cracker
>>
>>70730456
Say hello to Nu/pol/.
>>
He liked to fuck underage girls just like them.
>>
>>70729009
>Why did minorities like Paul Walker so much?

Because he's white and minorities need someone to look up to.
>>
2 Fast 2 Furious is a masterpiece of race relations and an eternal guide for how we should treat each other.
>>
Who /wetback/ here?
>>
>>70729009
because he knows how to interact with them without being all awkward and weird or patronizing. Like you can tell when a white person goes into "interact with minorities mode"
>>
>>70729009
this post again? people aren't even trying to be original on here anymore are they?
>>
>>70730606
Reporting
>>
>>70730684
>anymore

Try never to begin with
>>
>>70730549
so why doesn't anyone look up to you, minorities or not? :^)
>>
>>70729009
I wasn't aware of this. So did Paul Walker have a ghetto pass or something?
>>
He was perfect, I'd give my life so that he could live.
>>
>>70730831
Look on any video about him

All the comments are in Spanish or (presumably) Chinese with broken english phrases like "REST IN PEACE" or crying emojis
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.