[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/DEADWOOD/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: deadwood-image-8-13.jpg (59 KB, 656x534) Image search: [Google]
deadwood-image-8-13.jpg
59 KB, 656x534
Break out the canned peaches, it's a fucking Deadwood thread, ya cocksuckers!

Any updates on when we're gonna get that Deadwood movie?
>>
nth for Jewel
>>
was the movie ever confirmed or just a rumor? if it's happpening, do we know which cast members have agreed to return? No Swearengen, no fucking deal.
>>
>>70727070
i dont know, the hbo exec who announced it doesn't work there anymore but supposedly david chase is working on a script
>>
>>70727272
Hopefully it really happens. Even without a proper ending, Deadwood is still one of the best television shows ever produced. And arguably is the one with the best dialog.
>>
Trixie is such a worthless character.

All she does is bust onto a scene and schriek 'its not fucking faaaiiir!' Doesn't she have some dicks to suck?
>>
>>70727423
Jane is worse tbqh
>>
>>70727658
I know I'll get shit for this but I thought Jane had some of the best lines on the show

>Everyday takes figuring out how to fucking live all over again
>>
DON'T YOU MOTHER FUCK ME
>>
>>70727789
she did and the worst character was clearly steve the drunk
>>
>>70727789
the lines weren't the problem, it was the annoying fucking actress. And Jane was just unlikable. She acted tough and then folded like a bitch the minute Swearengen stepped to her.
>>
>>70727789
I dont even know what to make of that character. Shes based on a real person like the rest, so I guess they did some research. Shes good tho, just unconventional.
>>
File: Wu.jpg (19 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
Wu.jpg
19 KB, 500x312
SWIDGEN! COCKSUCKA!
>>
Love when Al yells, "Get Fuckin!"
>>
File: hah.gif (676 KB, 500x196) Image search: [Google]
hah.gif
676 KB, 500x196
>yfw pussy is half off for the next half hour
>>
It's weird, Deadwood is a masterpiece. Yet the "lead" character, Bullock, might actually be the least interesting in the show.
>>
A man might use this thread to put some stink on his johnson
>>
>>70728449
al's whores were repugnant.
i'd be over at the union
>>
>>70728702
you ever had kentucky (you)s?
i still mark the occasion
>>
Cy was the most underutilized great character on the show.
>>
>>70728569
I love that he's really low-key character
>>
Just started watching this because I am fagget and don't watch much tv. Gotta hand it to /tv/ for once for getting something right...pretty good shit here
>>
>Dan vs the Captain
Is this the best fight on television?
>>
>>70729031
i could never parse what he was trying to say because he had that habit of always sounding sarcastic
>>
>>70729225
its up there definitely
>>
>>70728192
wu is best girl
>>
>it's a cy kills veronica mars episode
>>
>it's a doc has a horrible war flashback episode

https://youtu.be/oMAl2fCYgCQ
>>
>>70726855
Best show of all time. Anyone who disagrees sucks cock by choice
>>
File: 29.jpg (42 KB, 599x475) Image search: [Google]
29.jpg
42 KB, 599x475
>>70730307

never gets any easier to watch
Brad Dourif was the underrated MVP of the show for me.
>>
>>70730665
He was definitely one of the best acted characters on the show. I would only put Swearengen above him without question. He might be the best after McShane.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.