[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This isn't canon, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1591x826) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1591x826
This isn't canon, right?
>>
>>70725912
why do you even care. It's a children's movie.
>>
>GUUU GUU DADDA NOT MA STA WA MAMA BUWA BUWA!
>>
>>70725912
Only if you chose for it to be. It's up to you, as a fan, to decide which canon you'll believe.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x199
If I get dubs it's not cannon
>>
They had it on my flight, so I tried to rewatch it. It was so boring that I just ended up watching Black Mass twice instead
>>
>>70726186
bad news
>>
>>70726237
How was it?
>>
>>70726177
this is literally the opposite of why canon was conceived as an idea
>>
>>70725912

It's not. Abrams is a hack and Disney is run by jews
>>
>>70725912
given that it makes out that the actions of the characters in the OT basically accomplished nothing, I think it's fine to dismiss it from your headcanon.

the new movies are just a weird experiment in seeing how much cash they can pump out of an IP anyway.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>70726411
It was good. Depp unsettled me but I'm not sure if it was his performance or his costume. There's something unnatural about the contact lenses they gave him in that
>>
>>70725912
what does cannon mean
>>
>>70726670
It's a large ballistic device used in warfare.

OP is using clever slang to say that he doesn't think the movie went off with a "bang"
>>
>>70725912
Underaged prequel wookieepedian /r/starwars poster detected.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.