[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snowpiercer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Shit.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2778) Image search: [Google]
Shit.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2778
What is the idea of this clearly overrated movie?
To show us (like a hundredth time already) that when shit hits the fan, we become sick fucktards? And the goal, those guys fucked up the train for, was to euthanize doomed humanity?
I feel like I've wasted 2 hours, watching a scum hero, trying to save other scum people from vicious rich snobs with British accent (this pattern again). And in the end he sacrifices himself to save ... uh, well ... two kids, that won't last longer than a couple of days anyway.
But that is my unimportant opinion and I'd like to know yours. Is there anything special about this movie, that became the reason why critics didn't call it a failure?
>>
If you can't even get a basic allegory then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>70725841
This, pretty much.

Seems like you missed the point so hard that it would be a waste of time to try to explain it to you in terms you'd understand.
>>
>>70725784
just watch Every Frame A Painting man xDDD or go to r/movies Cx
>>
>>70725841
>>70726600
lel fucking nerds, that movie sucked.
>>
File: only-lovers-left-alive03.jpg (204 KB, 1400x932) Image search: [Google]
only-lovers-left-alive03.jpg
204 KB, 1400x932
Tilda Swinton was great in her role. And I have a thing for Allison Pill so seeing her pregnant was hot.
>>
>>70725784
Its a marxist allegory.
>>
>>70725784
take from it what you want, a simple cool action film a class war allegory, one about god/religion etc
>>
>hurr, dey mistreat people who weren't meant to be on the train in the first place
>hurr, children have to work the train to ensure humankinds survival
>hurr, i'll just crash this train and wipe out 99% of the human race
>hurr, 2 children with zero experience survive
>hurr, a polar bear spots them to symbolize life
>hurr, the polar bear kills them and ends the human race
Amazing.
>>
>>70725784
how bout you just enjoy a good sci-fi movie in a world of capeshit, any semi original movie is a nice break
>>
>>70728942
>snowpiercer
>good sci-fi movie
Pick one.
>>
>>70725784

If youre older than 18, or not American, you should seriously consider suicide.
>>
It was LITERALLY just blatant communist propaganda.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.