[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x442
HAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70725131
DUDE BOX OFFICE LMAO
>>
>>70725176
That's all that matters cunt as the film industry is only about making profit
>>
Seriously who wanted a sequel to that forgetable trash
>>
File: hdjak4561.jpg (31 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
hdjak4561.jpg
31 KB, 500x366
>>70725233
whats your membership number?
>>
Is this a sequel nobody wanted to a film nobody saw
>>
I saw it today, the only thing entertaining about it was the Tarzan trailer that played before the movie started, and only because it looked so bad it was funny
The first one was shit and this one managed to be even worse, seriously how hard is it to pull off an Alice in Wonderland movie?
Also, little tip, don't fucking make it live action
Good god
>>
File: laugh.jpg (128 KB, 718x485) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
128 KB, 718x485
>>
I watched it with a fat girl and jerked me off in the parking lot the movie was bad I didn't see the first one
>>
The first one did good because muh tim burton but you can't fool people twice everytime.
>>
>>70725233
yeah why don't you watch the box office everyday instead of the fucking movie you jew
>>
>>70725314
>grossed over a billion dollars
>"a film nobody saw"
>>
Is it fair to say Amber Heard ruined this movie?
>>
>>70725131
why laugh like a retard for obvious flops?makes you look like you are slow in the head
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.