[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nigga went full Micheal Corleone, what a great ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-11-22h28m48s338.png (786 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-11-22h28m48s338.png
786 KB, 1280x706
nigga went full Micheal Corleone, what a great ending
>>
>>70724135
Is this good?
>>
>>70725551
No. It's literally a british Sons of Anarchy. Loud, empty, and pointless.
>>
>>70725839
Being this pleb.
>>
>>70725551
try it for yourself and decide
>>
File: no.jpg (30 KB, 518x607) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
30 KB, 518x607
>>70725839
>implying peaky sucks
>implying SOA sucks
kill yourself anon
>>
>>70724135
The Paykay Focken Bloindahs deserve a better leader than Tommy.
>>
>>70725992
nah nigga he's realistic, there all monsters yet he's the only one who sees it
>>
>>70725839
>being so pleb that he doesn't appreciate SOA or Peaky

>Being so pleb doesn't even attempt to make the BE comparison

This is why this board is shit
>>
Wasn't really interested in S3 for some reason
>>
>>70726174
S3 Ep.1 was arguably the best, most tautly written episodes of the series
>>
>>70726253
that's the S2 finale
>>
>>70726308
that's actually why i said arguably. i put it between those two
>>
>>70726253
i would say the last ep cause that speech from alfie and that last scene
>>
>i'm old testament
preddy gud
>>
>>70726120
I'm a pleb

what's BE stand for
>>
>>70726332
nah one speech doesn't make the episode. there wasn't a weak part of the first ep. solid tension, actually well written espionage action (which they completely abandoned after that episode)

finale had the weak character of the grand duchess. she's hot and she had moments, but the finale was not right for her at all.
>>
If SOA had ended at season 3 I could've liked it for what it was.
>>
>>70726400
Boardwalk Empire

>>70726448
yea they could've compressed the last couple seasons by like 1 season. but still pretty good
>>
>>70726434
not just that scene everything changed, tommy went from we will become legal to we are and always will be gangsters
>>
>>70726468
I liked SOA alot until the 4th season actually. It wasnt that great thinking back, but it was good and enjoyable. 4th season just killed it, when I got to season 5, I watched 4 episodes and just gave up.
>>
I fookin love this show but

>set a hundred yeats ago
>Artic Monkees start playing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70726579
ehh it didn't blow me away as much. even still by your standards 2 great scenes don't beat an all around great episode.

>>70726620
I kind of forget the mishmash of shit that happens after Ireland and the death of that one bitch (my favorite episode when that happens), up until the actual wind down with the final season and a half. That Danny Trejo season was weak as fuck, but Juice's arc was great throughout, Marilyn Manson had a cool, short cameo, and the Kurt Sutter character was decent.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.