[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think about this show /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
So what do you think about this show /tv/?
>>
Not as bad as the other cw shit.
Which isn'T saying much though.

Every episode is "your current emotional state is wrong barry" "go run different to beat this villain"
>>
>>70724014
It's ok. Good enough that it's not a waste of time, but nothing special.
>>
>>70724014
It's ok.
>>
It's tied for best capeshit on TV next to Gotham
>>
Is Arrow better or wose than this shit?
>>
File: 1463713777863.webm (3 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1463713777863.webm
3 MB, 720x404
>>70724373
AHAHAHHAHHAHAH
In case you are serious arrow is the worst shit.
>>
>>70724355
Delusional manchild detected
>>
>>70724373
First two seasons of Arrow are a little bit worse. Last two seasons are much worse.
>>
>>70724401
Holy shit, I've never seen arrow but the episodes that feature Oliver and his friends are the worst.
>>
>>70724040
it's like the worst show on The CW
>>
>>70724014
Season 1 was GOAT.
Season 2 was okay.
>>
>>70724436
no fun allowed faggot detected
>>
>>70724716
Not really, it's just that daredevil is much better than both those shows combined.
>>
>>70724760
eh daredevil is netflix, i dont really consider that TV

plus daredevil is serious and grimdark, it's a different thing
>>
Who hype for the Moon Knight series here?
>>
>>70724716
Dude go easy okay my mom committed suicide today i'm pretty pissed off at the minute you DO NOT want to fuck with me right now man i swear i'm so mad i could just burst out of your fucking screen and choke you right now i swear to god man just go to another board or something you want nothing to do with me right now
>>
>>70724590
Jane the Virgin and iZombie had a better season 1
>>
>>70724884
iZombie is legit great
The characters are all likeable in some way.
>>
>>70724401
>Mother lies to her because she wanted all her life
>It's ok, mom, you did it because it was best
>Oliver has to lie to her because otherwise something bad happens
>Hate you, Olivurh, now we break up!
>>
>>70725134
izombie was a show that I completely ignored for shitty reasons, then, when I was bored and had a lot of spare time 2 months ago I started watching it and regretted not watching it since day 1. It's pretty damn enjoyable.
>>
>>70725251
And literaly every female protagonist is hot as hell.
>>
got 3/4 through the 2nd season before I gave up. It's the exact same plot at the 1st season with none of the charm.
>>
>>70724884
Jane the Virgin is never talked about here but it's pretty great. The love triangle twilight stuff is handled well because both of the guys are cool. Jane's dad carried every scene he's in.

Loved season 1, havent heard anything about season 2 though
>>
>>70724875
Hey I'm sorry about your mom anon. I'm so sorry I'm fucking her corpse right now.
>>
I've never seen the Flash TV show, tell me, are all the bad guys he fights also super fast? If not then how the shit can anyone compete with him? He'd be like Hiro from heroes, more or less time stopping everyone round him?
>>
>>70726148
>are all the bad guys he fights also super fast?
Only the bbeg, he had Reverse Flash and Zoom so far.
As your "monster of the week" and recurring villains you have:
Guy with slow time gun
Guy with hell fire gun
Metal guy ala colosus
Cyclops like guy
Emotion control guy
Sound guy
etc
>>
>>70725703
Season 2 is pretty insane
Jane is by far the worst part of the show though, a truly insufferable bitch
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend has this song "I'm the Villain" and it totally applies to Jane

Petra is a gem

it's one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen
CW, I literately would of never expected this, but am pleasantly suprised
>>
>>70726148
The main villains of both seasons are two speedsters, the Reverse-Flash and Zoom.

Recurring villains include

>Captain Cold
Can slow down molecules

>Heatwave
Super-flamethrower.

>Weather Wizard
Controls the weather.

>Grodd
Telepathic gorilla.

>Trickster
Mark Hamill chewing scenery.
>>
>>70726148
>how the shit can anyone compete with him
Incompetence, half the time he just randomly stands still and gets hit by a beam when he's fully capable of catching bullets out of the air

Also fucking time remnants in season 2 made absolutely no sense
>>
>>70724760
daredevil has too much filler for it to be interesting.
>>
>>70726474
How can people not get time remnants. They explained it like five times.

>Be speedster.
>Travel one second back in time.
>This causes you to not travel back
>Timeline is changed
>Your future self becomes a time remnant and can die without altering the timeline.
>>
>>70726474
Pretty much this, it was somehow understandable in the first half of season1 because he was new at this of being a speedster, but it's inexcusable now.
>>
>>70726568
He's still relatively new. Plus they're nerfed his powers considerably, he hadn't gone over mach 2 until he went into the Speed Force and became magic.
>>
>>70726565
>Do this in season 1
>One of you just disappears instead of remaining there like in season 2
Now you know why most people don't get it, because it's inconsistent with previous episodes with time traveling

Also
>Season 2 finale
>Travels back in time
>Past Barry disappears because
Time remnants make no fucking sense, they literally stay or disappear as the plot requires
>>
>>70726565
Remember how they explicitly couldn't kill the Reverse flash time remnant and had to make sure he survived so he could go back to the past?
>>
>>70724014
terrible acting
terrible casting
terrible costumes
terrible stories

it's terrible
>>
>>70726608
>2 years being a speedster
>He's still new
>>
>>70726625
My understanding is that you disappear when you change the timeline, like Barry did by saving his mother.
>>
>>70726630
They called him a time remnant, but he had a completely different set of rules. They clearly came up with something different halfway through. I guess I can forgive them for that, the Reverse-Flash episode was cool and so was Time Remnant Barry preventing the Crisis.
>>
>>70726748
Would've been cooler if Barry was bullshitting, and then when he left to do something he returned to the fight to sacrifice himself.

Or if he just used like 50 time remnants to fuck up Zoom real fucking hard.
>>
>>70724014

Dog shit writing and acting.
>>
>>70726707
In previous episodes Barry traveled back when he ran to stop a tsunami too fast, the moment he reached the past Past Barry disappeared, why? he didn't have time to change shit, it was a split second. Why in the season 2 finale Past Barry didn't disappear? because everything does what the plot say, this show has no consistence, they can do the same thing billion times and have billion different outcomes as long as it fits the plot.
>>
>>70726480
Scenes without action != filler you plebeian.
>>
>>70726868
scenes without action =/= not filler
>>
>>70724014
>run in circle
>solve every problem
>>
>>70727288
>Do your gimmick move
>Solve every problem
Literally every capecomic
>>
Season 2 is trash.
>>
>>70727288
>run berry run
>i cant do it
>yes u can berry believe in you're self
>i just remember how my mom died thanks jesus
>mach 2
>>
>>70727467

>LEEROY JENKINS
>>
>>70727564
dude, are you darth vadering me right now?
>>
>>70724014
loved s1
>>
I can't find this on NETFLIX

Is Opie's pic a ruse?
>>
>>70727803
hes 2 fast 4 u
>>
>>70727655

That's actual dialogue from the show and the general quality of the jokes between "Run, Barry, Run" and "Believe in yourself."
>>
>>70728340
Correct! Come on feel the noise.
>>
>>70724014
Tripe like every other capeshit series. The top of the capeshit pile being Daredevil and only because of the villains. Flash is the bottom of the pile where the diarrhea has drained to.
>>
>>70727803
If it was really on Netflix it would actually be good.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.