[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it a bump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was it a bump?
>>
>>70722925
Probably. He's a professional killer.
>>
>>70722925
Triggerdiscipline/10
>>
>>70722925
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBni_-tMNs
>~50 seconds
Hard to tell
>>
>>70722925
The car ain't hit no mothafucking bump.
>>
Vega was under orders to kill any of the hardcore pipe hittin' niggers who knew too much about the dead gay rapists and Wallace. Marvin was one of those niggers, so he had to die.
>>
>>70724486
It looks like there's no bump at all.
>>
I always thought it was some weird point about him being racist, but apparently it was a reference to the fact that the drugs he was on make you jumpy
>>
>>70724400
>has his finger on the trigger

Nope.

Just an idiot with a gun.
>>
Vince shot first.
>>
>>70724539
He wasn't high, there was no bump.
He was just an idiot with his finger on the trigger aimed at someone
>>
#JUSTICE4MARVIN
>>
>>70724486
Why do people say Tarantino writes good dialogue? These conversations are about as autistic as it gets.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 445x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 445x290
Na, they just needed a use for this sign
>>
>>70725759
How? It's a conversation. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>70725759
autism is interesting.
>>
>>70725759
The fuck? I think you have autism.
>>
watch the scene, in this shot, you can see travolta squeezing slowly down on the trigger. it looks intentional, like he was meant to kill marvin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.