[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kristen Stewart was fantastic in Adventureland. Post actors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: advland.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
advland.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
Kristen Stewart was fantastic in Adventureland.

Post actors that kinda ruined their reputation by playing in shit movies.
>>
>>70721855
KStew gets a lot of shit for Twilight
but she's a pretty good actress and imo very attractive
as a person she's a bit douchey, as I've heard
>>
>>70721855
she was also great in Panic Room and Speak, especially Speak
>>
File: matthew-mcconaughey.jpg (195 KB, 982x1024) Image search: [Google]
matthew-mcconaughey.jpg
195 KB, 982x1024
>>70721855
glad he got back on track though
>>
>>70722322
Kstew gets a lot of shit because she looks like a soulleds stoner in all her movies and in public.

I think the easy money of twilight and quick fame killed her as a person.
>>
>waifuists believing their obscure actor obsession ever had talent or a chance
>>
>>70722388
In my opinion I think performance wise she peak in Panic Room.
Everything else I see her in make me think she not giving shit about putting in any effort to her acting.

Maybe getting molested by Jodie had something to do with this I don't know.
>>
>>70722728
I understand it for Moretz, Watson and so on, but anon is right. KStew is definitely better than Twilight.
>>
She's fantastic in Clouds of Sils Maria. Yes, she plays a type like the vast majority of actors, but that doesn't mean she isn't trying or is a bad actor
>>
>>70722541
Women hate her because she didn't line up with their interpretation of the main character of twilight (aka their self insert).

As a result, eternal buttmad.
>>
>>70721855
>thinking adventureland was a good movie
I wouldn't watch that piece of shit if you paid me $10,000 an hour to
>>
>>70721855
She kinda looks like she's having an anxiety attack all the time
>>
>>70722867
she really wasn't. she was basically decanted specifically to be the target-audience-self-insert who is neither too attractive or ugly to make the female audience self-conscious.
>>
File: 2 cute 4 this world.gif (2 MB, 245x235) Image search: [Google]
2 cute 4 this world.gif
2 MB, 245x235
Yeah Adventureland is a nice movie. She's not bad at all desu
>>
Robert Pattinson was the one who was actually too talented for Twilight.
>>
>>70721855
>good actor
>can only play the same character with minor variations

Wow!
>>
File: lee.jpg (98 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
lee.jpg
98 KB, 800x450
>>70723020
>>
>>70723020
Actors are tools for the director. It doesn't matter how many performances you can do over different films, just how well you can act in each specific one
>>
>>70721855
that movie was boring as shit
>>
>>70722945
>>70723282
Here are the guys that never got invited to parties/have yet to overcome the virgin barrier

If you ever felt the thrill of youth, this movie just encapsulates it so well. Got to me, gotta admit.
>>
>>70722444
>muh deep voice
>muh existentialism

Even though I know this, I still enjoy him
>>
>>70722975
something about her is just so sexy idk
>>
Was she any good as an actor? Or do you just have a fetish for her?
>>
NO OP
Robert pattinson is the one too talented for Twilight.
Watch The Rover and a few other of his movies and you can see how much of a good actor he is compared to the other twilight actors including k stew
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.