[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
this was good
>>
>>70721389
es war gut
>>
File: Mr. Robot ep 1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Robot ep 1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
yeah, i liked it
>>
>>70721389
It put together my favorite movie (Fight Club) and my favorite TV show (The Big Bang Theory) lol
>>
>>70721389
I marathoned the whole show twice and thought it was pretty good.

was it any good?
>>
File: 1409511702136.gif (701 KB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
1409511702136.gif
701 KB, 270x480
>>70721505
Leave.
>>
>>70721389
It really wasn't.

>>70722577
>that reaction image
You leave.
>>
It was a bit melodramatic, but hey, why not.

I see most people who dislike this show attack it for it's lack of realism which is kind of dumb as fuck. I'm just glad these people didn't realize it's a TV show -- because if they did, they'd really shit their pants with anger.
>>
overrated as fuck, wtf happened halfway through, what the fuck
>>
>>70724027

Nothing you weren't warned of right at the fucking beginning of the show. It's rare but this is one example where it happened -- in the opening lines, the show told you precisely what it would be about. It revolves around Elliot's mind and the twists and curves it descends down.

I don't know what people expected. Episode of the week hacker buddy adventures?
>>
>>70724142
exactly, it was great, we were watching someone losing his mind
>>
>>70721389
yes
>>
It has its flaws, but I got into it. Looking forward to season 2
>>
this season had some great stuff in it

elliott realizing darlene is his sister and when he meets tyrell's wife outside of their home come to mind
>>
>>70721389
Good show but I really need more to watch. POI is almost gone and this is taking a lot of time :(
>>
I really like the tone and atmosphere of the show itself.

It's shot really nicely as well. Only USA show I've ever seen though.
>>
>>70724646
Damn, you are missing many masterpieces like Breaking Bad and Walking Dead.

I used to only watch UK series and they were shit in comparison
>>
>>70725024
USA Network. Not USA the country.
>>
>>70721389
It didn't like it because it felt like dexter. Which is another show I don't like.
>>
>>70725024
>Walking dead
>Masterpiece
Pick one.
>>
>>70725024
>>70725081
Yeah, I meant USA network, I watch plenty of tv, just the first thing I've watched from them.

USA doesn't exactly have a reputation for making good tv shows.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.