[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching movies withe enthusastic black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Corp_movies.jpg (140 KB, 1080x630) Image search: [Google]
Corp_movies.jpg
140 KB, 1080x630
I understand its difficult to enjoy a film when the audience is talking on their phones, or making fun of the movie or something; but talking is not necessarily a detriment.
Yeah, watching the hero get revenge by shooting a guy's jaw off is good, but it becomes great when a 290 pound Jamaican responds to that scene by saying "talk shit now, muddafucka!!"
As someone who went to school with a lot of poor black people, them expressing incredulity and empathy with whats going on on-screen really makes the movie feel much more immersive and affective.
>>
ok
>>
>>70721120
Is this really what's it like in America? It's always dead-quiet when I'm at the cinema. Sometimes I feel awkward for laughing during the movie
>>
>>70721120
>>>/africa/
>>
>>70723138
you mean /African America/?
>>
>>70721120

I agree. I don't understand why nobody's done a version of MST3K with a bunch of black people yelling at action/horror/comedy movies.

I lived in a mostly-black neighborhood for a few years after college, and that movie theater is the only thing I miss about it
>>
I saw Friday in a black theater back when it came out. Those loud asses knew every line.
>>
>>70723609
Ghetto science Theatre 3000 sounda amazing. I know who gets to host...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7bSB5oxJsw
>>
File: raughs.jpg (56 KB, 1022x547) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
56 KB, 1022x547
>>70723835
>look at his dumb ass sippin water GET HIS BLACK ASS
fuck, Im ded
>>
>>70723052
You need to get in a theater with some niggas. Listening to them get hyped just makes it better
>>
Saw Creed with a bunch of coloreds. Fucking ruined the film when they started taking selfies with their popcorn bucket.
>>
It absolutely improved The Revenant.
>>
File: 1460957523758.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460957523758.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
>Work at movies around the time the First Lord of the Rings film came out

>Fat loud older Aunt in her mid 50s Catches me as my shift is over and says she want's to see it for free

>Don't really give a shit about LOTR but see it with her anyways

>Shes starts screaming, laughing ,, and making fun of something on screen ever five mins

>She even makes jokes about Gandalf noses being so fucking big

>Lady behind us says "shhhhhhh"
>Aunt keeps laughing

>I laugh along with her at times because she makes me laugh and fuck everything

>Movie ends white lady who was sitting behind us leans forward close to us angry and almost in tears with two small children and says "You ruined the movie for us"

>My 50 year old aunt thinks its funny and laughs in her face and walks out.

>Aunt gives me a ride home after movie.

>My Aunt cuts off the same lady in the parking lot and laughs while listing to her favorite song all the way to my house

My aunt looks like this lady
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.