[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Jew's dick do I gotta suck to get some serious funding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
What Jew's dick do I gotta suck to get some serious funding for a movie from Hollywood? Do I gotta get circumcised before I can make big budget movies?

Seriously though, do any of ou have any experience making even the smallest of budgeted movies? Did you self fund? Loan? How'd you release your film? I only intend for my film to be viewed in a theater for its first showing. Fuck internet releases.
>>
just go to Hollywood and start blowing old jewish men if you're lucky you'll eventually get the right one
>>
File: jewfag producer.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jewfag producer.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>70719283
Scott Rudin's
>>
>>70719283
You have to have talent.

You don't.
>>
>>70719929
If some of the schlock I've seen got green lit then I feel I could use minimal effort and still do better than some Oscar nominees
>>
>>70720078
You'd be incorrect.

You are even less talented than that.
>>
>>70719929
>needing talent
>in jewlywood where they consider gal gadot """""""""a"""""""""" list
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>70719283

>I only intend for my film to be viewed in a theater for its first showing. Fuck internet releases.

You need to start getting a hell of a lot less picky, mate. Maybe save all your hopes & dreams & demands for your SECOND film, and start adopting more of a "whatever it takes" mindset for the first one.

Write within a budget. Think of the resources you currently have available to you - filming locations, collaborators/actors, props, vehicles - and build a film around them. Write a script that you can afford to complete for very, very little money. And then start showing the film anywhere you can. Film festivals, online, etc. Anywhere you can find an audience.
>>
>>70720244
>it's a self-entitled millennial that doesn't believe in hard work or talent episode
>>
>>70720244
Exactly my point.
>>
>>70720805
The only hard work Olivia munn and Jennifer lawrence and plenty of other actresses and actors have done is suck some cock maybe get fucked
>>
>>70719283
Make some small projects on youtube/vimeo/whatever, shill your videos on reddit or other internet places, once you get popular, you'll have other youtubers asking to work with you, every little bit of networking helps you climb up the ladder.

Then once you're internet famous, send off a script or something to some big companies with your portfolio and see if they want to work with you.
>>
File: 978789.gif (1000 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
978789.gif
1000 KB, 500x256
Clearly there must be some massive calculated impossibly complex conspiracy that discriminates against you for something out of your control that oppresses you and keeps you from success right?

I mean there's no chance that your shortcomings are entirely your own and the thing keeping you from success is your lack of talent and your shitty weak persecution complex that you fall back on instead of better yourself.
>>
>>70720986
>posting Scully to indicate skepticism
>forgetting that Scully was consistently wrong about conspiracies
>>
>>70721067

Weird how you only criticized the reaction face meme and none of the substance of the post
>>
>>70720970
Incorrect again, you pathetic misogynist faggot.
>>
>>70719283
>What Jew's dick do I gotta suck to get some serious funding for a movie from Hollywood? Do I gotta get circumcised before I can make big budget movies?
>Seriously though, do any of ou have any experience making even the smallest of budgeted movies? Did you self fund? Loan? How'd you release your film? I only intend for my film to be viewed in a theater for its first showing. Fuck internet releases.

I hope you are a child. Otherwise you are worse than a fool, you're a fool without self-awareness.
>>
>>70721134
Your post reads like satire of people who criticize conspiracies. That's what it conveys to me. The meme pictures are what add to that. Hence why you haven't gotten a legitimate reply
>>
>>70719283
Just give up you're not going to make it. You may possibly have talent but you like the drive and passion you need to work this out and break into one of the most competitive industries in america.
>>
>>70721240

Still didn't respond to any of the substance of the post
>>
>>70720986

>Clearly there must be some massive calculated impossibly complex conspiracy that discriminates against you for something out of your control that oppresses you and keeps you from success right?

Can someone repost this next time we have a thread where Liberals are complaining about "systematic racism"?
>>
>>70721235
Ok schlomo
>>
>>70719283

Oh my fuck boys, I didn't know Bubbles has a sister
>>
>>70721434

I would except that thread has literally never existed
>>
File: Reaction743.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
Reaction743.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
>>70720078
It just looks easy.

As a Director you have to manage different departments of creative people and inept stage hands. It's like a combination of Mexican day laborers and coffee shop baristas working on a single project. If you cannot handle them off a set you sure as hell won't be able to on a million dollar film set.

And that's just the day to day shit. You have creative management beforehand and Producers breathing down your neck the entire time.

If you want a rich Jew to throw his shekels at you, you have to prove you can handle that part.
>>
>>70721466
It's a bit sad that I've seen enough TPB to read that in Ricky's voice
>>
File: 1465430338135.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465430338135.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
lol talent-posting, is that your new way of getting your angst out, /tv/? Insulting each others again I see
>>
File: 1458809751049.jpg (73 KB, 661x597) Image search: [Google]
1458809751049.jpg
73 KB, 661x597
you'd get better answers if you posted this question to yahoo
>>
>>70721683
This

Its kind of sad
>>
>>70721182
hey jennifer i have a movie project you mighy be interested in

tonight at my place, the usual?
>>
>>70719283
No, no, no. You got it backwards. You have to snip your dick off and become trans. How do you think the Wachowskis get $100 million budgets when all of their movies are huge bombs?
>>
>>70721320
>Just give up you're not going to make it.
what kind of idiot ever says this kind of shit ?
>>
>>70721986
Reverse psychology--it's motivation. If being a filmmaker is what this guy wants to do he'll have to overcome far greater naysayers than some faggot anon on /tv/ telling him to quit. And if he does make it he will be able to look back at comments like that and laugh.
>>
>>70721986

If you're at the point where you're blaming a sinister new world order cabal for sabotaging your dreams I'm pretty sure it's safe to say you need to find new dreams.

Bitter whiny entitled crybabies tend to not be the ones that make it through competition
>>
>>70719283
what a qt
>>
File: tangerine.jpg (519 KB, 2652x1498) Image search: [Google]
tangerine.jpg
519 KB, 2652x1498
Rent some equipment with your own money, get a few of your friends together, and go nuts.

If your movie is simple enough in terms of concept and short you can make it for a couple hundo.

If you have enough talent you can make do with anything.
>>
>>70720363
This dude, don't be an idiot. Then if the first one is great, at that point you show it to schlomo and and fellate him into your next film
>>
>>70719283
The hot new thang nowadays is to suck some Arab's cock. Good news is they are usually shorter.
>>
>>70721474

First day on /tv/, huh?

We've been in the midst of a Tumblr-invasion since 2014.
>>
File: uoRV5Rt.gif (977 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
uoRV5Rt.gif
977 KB, 500x375
>>70719283
Oh god, my dick would look huge as fuck through them lenses. I can just imagine her mouth watering for me.
>>
File: anonymous.jpg (26 KB, 599x398) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
26 KB, 599x398
Potential soon-to-be anti-Semitic thread reported.

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous and the JIDF with #OPIsraeliShield #OPNeverAgain, I report all threads that depict anti-Semitism / and or otherwise anti-Semitic content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to: 'Red Pills, >just a coincidence, >JIDF detected, >Good Goy, Holocuast denial', and this also includes such threads about 'Hollywood, Wall Street, George Soros, Cultural Marxism, Owning All Media, Communism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with anti-Semitic pictures.

We must also mention that threads/images that are anti-Semitic that are drawn, sketched, animated, or crafted, are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just 4chan but the Anti Defimation League (ADL), and the Jewish Internet Defence Force (JIDF, http://www.thejidf.org/), and the laws of the European Union (EU).

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of 4chan who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the ADL, JIDF, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), EU, and Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop anti-Semitism.

Remember, we must protect G-d's Chosen People as they are our Greatest Ally!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as Neo-Nazis, Anti-Semites, and White Supremacists!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.