[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a "Character says 'I love you' for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1440056571511.webm (272 KB, 648x366) Image search: [Google]
1440056571511.webm
272 KB, 648x366
>It's a "Character says 'I love you' for the first time and it's treated like a huge fucking deal" episode

Seriously what the fuck is up with this shit? I'm not a subhuman permavirgin unlovable piece of /r9k/ garbage so I've actually said I love you to women before and had it said to me, and it is never treated like a huge deal. It's literally a blip on the relationship radar, but every goddamn show seems to do it.
>>
File: Can_t_deal_with_this.jpg (93 KB, 1492x1080) Image search: [Google]
Can_t_deal_with_this.jpg
93 KB, 1492x1080
>>70718658
I found the autist, its fine citizens just move along.
>>
When you're a dumb kid you'll probably say it after a week of being in a relationship, but then maybe you stick around and get to ACTUALLY love them. Once you've felt real love you'll never use the phrase lightly
>>
>>70719896
>Anime picture

Were you looking in a fucking mirror?
>>
>>70718658
you're probably a closet sociopath then. Hearing someone tell you that they love you is a big deal to a lot of people. It's on the scale of winning 100k in how warm and fuzzy it makes you.

So yea, it's a pretty big deal. But I would sooner have no emotions like you since that's better.
>>
>>70719980
I'm almost 30 and like I said it's not a huge deal. I was with the same woman for almost five years, and I don't even remember the first time I said it to her.
>>
>>70720040
You're a true romantic
>>
File: bia_0.jpg (25 KB, 236x432) Image search: [Google]
bia_0.jpg
25 KB, 236x432
Just don't miss and it's fine anon
>>
People who put a ton of emphasis on it are usually emotionally damaged headcases who end up being clingy terrible partners. A truly solid relationship is based on actions, not words.
>>
>>70720368
You have to put the fear in them
>>
>>70718658
I felt much the same as you. A few years ago a coworker of mine was talking about her relationship to someone else while I was in earshot, they were teasing her about being in love and she became very defensive and insisted they weren't saying that yet. I thought it was absurd. Two years later dude raped and beat her repeatedly over the course of several months and she refused to press charges because she was in love. Now she's crippled and a bit slower in the head, gets triggered at any mention of relationships and threatens strange men, while still defending her ex unprompted to anyone that'll hear her out.

So I guess it's a person-by-person thing. I still shoot it off at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>70720593

Damn, she sounds like wife material.
>>
>>70720368
what is this forced meme horseshit?
>>
Your mom doesnt count faggot
>>
>>70721311
Yours did though.
>>
>>70720034
Nah, it's either another way of saying you care about someone, or alternatively, it's a social ritual implying that you're ready for long-term commitment (if you're a faggot who wants to make a big deal out of saying it). For the second use, it's generally seen as another intermediate step towards marriage; relationship starts, keeps going, he says he loves you, he proposes, you marry, everything is like it should be. Its just another horseshit thing normies can make a big deal out of
>>
>>70718658
I literally just went through this with my girlfriend a few months ago.

I never said that to anyone before besides family members, definitely not previous girlfriends.

You've got issues, OP.
>>
>>70722643

Read the thread faggot, you're the one that has issues, and you're in for a bumpy ride.
>>
>>70722681
>and you're in for a bumpy ride.
Not really. We moved in together three months ago, everything's pretty great.
>>
>>70722726
lel

See you on /r9k/ in three years.
>>
>>70722750
>s-see you on /r9k/ despite having no problems
>y-you're gonna end up like the made up people I've been samefagging about since I made this thread
whatever you say anon
>>
Is this a big deal in America?

There are so many shows where saying "I love you" is treated as if it's the biggest things ever.

I'm french and here as soon as you have a gf it's normal to say I love you. I litterally don't ever remember the first time my gf said it or when I said it
>>
>>70722798
The facts are that more likely than not you will be miserable. Enjoy it while it's good faggot, just wait until she comes home and the first thing she does is secretly takes a pregnancy test because she let Jamal and Tyrone use her as a cumjar a month earlier. Ask your dad about that.
>>
>>70722726

>We moved in together three months ago, everything's pretty great.

Call me in a couple years when you can't stand the sight of her and have laid in bed next to her a bunch of times for hours thinking about ways you could kill her and get away with it. That's a real relationship, kid. You don't know dick about shit.
>>
>>70722937
>girlfriend must be getting blacked cause /pol/ told me so
you're clearly a sad faggot

probably never even held a girl's hand and lies to himself about being asexual
>>
>>70723044
I've had plenty of girlfriends. I'm not saying all women get blacked behind their cuck faggot boyfriend's backs either. I'm specifically talking about you and the dirty whore you're with.
>>
>>70723143
>literally got brainwashed by the electric jew
Sorry Goldberg! Most people still think being with a nigger is taboo
>>
>>70723528
Right. Your girlfriend isn't one of them. Enjoy tasting Tyrone's seed the next time you lick her pussy.
>>
my mother and father have never said they love me

dad died of cancer awhile ago so I don't expect it from him any time soon
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.