[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel about this man as an actor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: franksinatra.jpg (100 KB, 620x653) Image search: [Google]
franksinatra.jpg
100 KB, 620x653
how do you feel about this man as an actor?
>>
frank sinatra is the kindest bravest warmest most wonderful actor i've ever seen in my life
>>
>>70716657
11/10
>>
>>70716657
Fine.
He was an all around good guy as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>70716657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPuyT6EtRQ0
>>
File: Von_Ryan_s_Express.jpg (218 KB, 1552x1200) Image search: [Google]
Von_Ryan_s_Express.jpg
218 KB, 1552x1200
what are your favourites of his? I'm a big fan of pic related, and of course The Manchurian Candidate
>>
>>70716657
meh

Dean Martin is far better in the acting department
>>
Decent, actually pretty good actor.

He was a man with many talents. As all men were at that time, before the pussification of man.
>>
>>70717522
>>
>>70717604
Dean Martin was definitely a more skilled actor, but Frank Sinatra stilled had the screen presence and charisma, and combined with his very competent (though not highly impressive) acting skill that made him a valuable part of any film he was in.

>>70717765
Very underrated. Good taste anon.
>>
>>70716657
Only had a career because of the mob.
>>
>>70719204
not true, he was already established before he got affiliated with them
>>
He's a bit like DeNiro (not that he is as good as DeNiro at his best) he was pretty good when he was taking things seriously -
From Here to Eternity
Some Came Running
Von Ryan's Express
The Man with The Golden Arm
Manchurian Candidate

and pretty atrocious in teh Rat Pack stuff where he was just there to collect a paycheck and crack wise with his drunken sychophants
>>
>>70719204
The man had God-given, once-in-a-generation talent. He would have been huge even if the mob was actively trying to kill him. Don't be a fucking idiot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.