[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well this fucking sucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: onceuponatime.jpg (394 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
onceuponatime.jpg
394 KB, 1200x1800
well this fucking sucked
>>
your mom sucks
>>
>>70716088
>>70716122
DUBS?
>>
File: 1464142282038.png (138 KB, 599x406) Image search: [Google]
1464142282038.png
138 KB, 599x406
>>70716146
>>
Why he rape her?

I didn't mind it, bit long..
>>
>>70716088
It's a 10/10 masterpiece, you pleb. Stick to capeshit.
>>
>>70716088
I bet Goodfellas is in your top 10.
>>
>>70716088
>he watched a cut of this less than 4 hours
pleb alert
>>
>>70716543

That's just who he was, man. He was a thief and a lowlife, saw nothing wrong with taking what he wanted if he couldn't get it honestly. Why would he be any different with women? Don't watch a gangster movie and expect them to act like good guys
>>
>>70716543
>>70716696
I think Leone actually explained this
He was so in love with her that he had to show her or something. I'm pretty sure the phrase 'raped her out of love' might've been mentioned. But essentially it was symbolic of his weakness even still combined with his lust and his love
>>
good editing
>>
I just can't get myself to watch this film because the poster makes it look like it is very long and boring
>>
>>70717565
Thanks for sharing that interesting tidbit anon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.