[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
did you like this?
>>
yes

but I only watched it for my waifu
>>
good cinematography desu.
>>
Is this Me and Rich and the Terminal Bitch?
>>
>>70718157
No, it's Me and Claude and the Untreatable Broad
>>
Me and Clint and the Moribund Bint?
>>
Is this Me, Earl, and the Sideways Vagina?
>>
The acting was trash, the girl was fivehead, the guys were fedora and/or black
>>
me, adam and the dying madam
>>
>>70715632
>Called Me Earl and the dying girl
>They didn't hire Earl Sweatshirt for the movie

Lame
>>
>>70715632
That nigger was an asshole. I would've kicked his ass.
>>
>>70718769
>actually likes earl swearshirt

you need to be 18 to post here little faggot
>>
>>70715632

My ex had cancer, this movie gave me a lot of feels. I cried like a bitch at some points, bad memories.
>>
>>70716954
>>70717831
First posts guarantee how the whole thread goes down. It would be a lot different if first post was "it's shit".

Great movie.
>>
>>70715632
Overall really solid film, but I hate that it fucked with the audience by telling us a third of the way through via the narrator that the chick doesn't die. A film should trust the viewers to give it a fair shot and stick through to the end, especially with the kind of title this film has. It was like a desperate ploy to keep viewers engaged in a movie that didn't need to be deceiving to keep me with it.
>>
Me and Bud and the Cancer Slut
>>
>>70719159
>Hating on Ed sweatpants
You have to go back
>>
>>70719658
>le funny name
humorous
but
no i was definitely here first
>>
>respect the research
>>
>>70719304
But she died m8
>>
File: Fanning Dakota.jpg (473 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Fanning Dakota.jpg
473 KB, 1080x1920
>>70715632
main qt is the poor man's Datoka or young Jesssica Alba, but 5head, bad eyes to chin/jowls ratio, darker palette, & slight bulbous nose which will get worse.
have some superior Dakota.
>>
which one fucked the dying girl?
>>
>>70718745
underrated post
>>
>>70722290
Cancer.
>>
File: qtpatootie.png (2 MB, 1920x795) Image search: [Google]
qtpatootie.png
2 MB, 1920x795
>>70722204
fuq u nigga, she was a cutie patootie.

Both the fannings look like aliums.
>>
This movie had some good elements but overall it was pretty terrible. It's a shame because it held a lot of potential.
>>
>>70719159
his newer album is pretty mature, don't like anything from before
>>
i watched this lastnight. it was ok
>>
The white kid was a little too quip-y. I enjoyed it overall though.
>>
it was alright. the main guy reminded me of myself except with friends
>>
>>70715632
it's always the same with these movies.

in the end the teenage protagonst always possesses or gains some kind of universal wisdom to perfectly understand/solve the situation he is in.
17 yr olds don't know shit and it isn't until years later that they'll know how they fucked up.

writers always try to employ their adult knowledge though their teen characters and that's bullshit
>>
>Me, My girl, and her boylover Earl
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.