[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kevin Smith Cinematic Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: KSCU.jpg (393 KB, 999x1038) Image search: [Google]
KSCU.jpg
393 KB, 999x1038
where in the timeline do these sit?

are we getting clerks 3?
>>
fuck ya kevin ur gonna make billions off this shit ur killin it!!
>>
fuck, he's making a movie called yoga hosers? I heard "take off, ya hoser!" in Strange Brew and I've used that line a bunch, now I can't or people will think I'm a Kevin Smith fan
>>
Why is Depp's daughter so gorgeous?
>>
>>70715133

2014 and 2016 as your image clearly states, you massive dicksplash
>>
>>70715512
Her father molded her face into that shape via beatings.
>>
>>70715599
kek
>>
This movie looks like shit. And most likely it is shit.
>>
File: Vanessa Paradis.jpg (106 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
Vanessa Paradis.jpg
106 KB, 702x960
>>70715512

her mom was a hot piece of French ass, thats why.
>>
File: 1401606038067.jpg (208 KB, 899x650) Image search: [Google]
1401606038067.jpg
208 KB, 899x650
>>70715133
Lily-Rose is such a fucking perfect little goddess.
I would suck Johnny's cock just to smell her hair.
>>
>>70715512
>>70715853
It's weird how both of them get noticeably uglier over two years though, women really do age like shit
>>
Just looking at this image, it's pretty obvious that Kevin Smith has never been to Canada, and if he actually has been to Canada then shame on him for just taking every Canadian stereotype and throwing it into a movie so he can show off his daughters Androgynous monster face and sexy body.
>>
>>70715980
>aboot!
>xD
>>
>>70715133
Look their badge says Eh 2 Zed. Get it?!?!?! Oh hahahaha that Kevin Smith
>>
>>70715133
This is part of Smith's True North Trilogy, a trilogy of films taking place in Canada.

The third and final part is entitled "Moose Jaws", which Smith describes as "Jaws with a moose." It is the only film to actually be shot in Canada.
>>
>>70716069
*only film in the trilogy.

Also he's coming to where I'm at (Indianapolis) next week and screening this movie. I'm kinda wanting to see it, he's doing a Q&A afterwards.
>>
>hngggggggggggggggggggggggg
>>
>>70715901
lily got prettier in 2 years. which way are you counting?

Hype af for Yoga Hosers btw. Lily-Rose is so fucking pretty she should be in a ton more movies!
>>
>>70716268
Really? That's what gets you off? You can literally look at pretty much any woman on the internet, and you chose this one.
>>
>>70716427
All the people in this thread are swooning over Depps daughter, not only does she have the face of a child but she has the body of a 12 year old boy and looks like any Jane Doe walking down the street.
>>
>>70716496
how's your first day on /tv/ going?
>>
>>70715133
Why do all of Kevin Smith's movies have low IMDB and metacritic ratings? I think they're great!
>>
This is some Gosling-tier crooked eye condition
>>
File: bruh..look at this doode.jpg (67 KB, 593x560) Image search: [Google]
bruh..look at this doode.jpg
67 KB, 593x560
>>70717560
forgot pic
>>
Im not gonna lie, I laughed at 'A NEENER NARNY!'.
>>
>>70716268
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK*
>>
>>70717703
look at the top of his head
>>
>>70716496
You say that as if such features would make her less attractive to anons.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.