[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GHOSTBUSTERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1000x664
https://youtu.be/CZ0YexsRCPc?t=42s

So it's true that Bill Murray was forced to shill Ghostbusters under the threat of a lawsuit?
>>
File: poor bill.png (4 MB, 1388x2100) Image search: [Google]
poor bill.png
4 MB, 1388x2100
>>70713483
Yup, go read the leaked Sony emails.
>>
>>70713510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGz4crv-OZI

KEK

based Bill

Best person to come from my hometown
>>
Kate McKinnon is pretty funny. It's a shame she's starring in such a crock of shit
>>
>>70713601
Yeah

And Bill seemed like he was trying to communicate his hatred of this shitbox to the real fans in subtle ways that the retards wouldnt understand
>>
>>70713483
>So it's true that Bill Murray was forced to shill Ghostbusters under the threat of a lawsuit?

https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Yes, he signed on to do Ghostbusters 3 several years ago and legally they're saying this is Ghostbusters 3 so he's required to do what they say.
>>
>>70713656
Pulling a modern day Jeremiah Denton
>>
From the jews at Sony

>In order to more fully evaluate our position if Bill Murray again declines to engage on “Ghostbusters”, AG requested that we identify “aggressive” litigation counsel with whom we can consult to evaluate our alternatives and strategize.

>Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public so seems to me we should look for someone who isn’t seeking the spotlight.

/pol/ is always right
>>
>>70713483
bill, blink twice if we should give the sniper the signal to end your life
>>
I like when Bill asked Guillermo if he was illegal and everyone pretended they didnt hear it
>>
>>70713483

He seems pretty positive about the movie, though. "I only did it because these girls are funny."
>>
>>70714268

Just look at his expressions throughout the interview - no amount of legal pressure from the kikes at Sony could hide how ashamed he is to be a part of this train wreck.
>>
File: (roaring laughter).jpg (6 KB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
(roaring laughter).jpg
6 KB, 200x168
>It's leaked that Sony was gonna pull this shit
>They said it would be bad if anyone found out
>Obviously, people found out
>They do it anyway

Man, I bet Bill Murray is doing these promotions out the goodness of his heart and love of the film!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.