[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: TV shows that you loved in the beginning that suddenly went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1440283027236.jpg (32 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
1440283027236.jpg
32 KB, 606x496
ITT: TV shows that you loved in the beginning that suddenly went rapidly down hill and are now objectively awful.
Game of Thrones.
>Mostly doesn't need explaining here, but one reason alone is good enough: Bran. Just Bran.
Bates Motel.
>All the America >YES tier nu male shit in season 3.
>Norman kills his mummy without ever having sex with her.
>>
>>70713036
Implying there won't be a necrophiliac scene in the next season

I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>70713087
I really thought she was attracted to him too and there was going to be some 3d consensual /ss/ and then the story of the unravelling of both their minds and her death would be because of the shame though. It would have been so much better.
>>
>>70713161
Bump
>>
Continuum
>>
dexter but i stil watched because it was still comfy and i have an addictive personality so if i'm doing something i have to overdo it even if i'm not particularly enjoying it
>>
>>70713836
I forgot about Dexter. It could have ended perfectly with season 2 or nicely with season 5, as meh as Lumen was. It bugged me just how much of a deal characters made about her being attractive when she's just not. Weird face, flat chest. Wouldn't matter if literally every character didn't say "WOAH SHE'S SO HOT" when they first see her. And her acting wasn't great.
I too compulsively watched until the end but wasn't very comfy from season 6 onwards.
>>
GOT is the worst case in the recent past. Battlestar Galactica hit the skids pretty badly, too.
>>
I fucking loved GoT up until S4 finale it has been plagued by shit writing ever since. Makes me sad.
>>
LOST
The Wire
Friends
Peep Show
>>
>>70715404
>Peep Show
Really? What was the turning point and why? The last series, and Johnson being all vitriolic to Mark for no real reason?
>>
>>70713036
oh god there's so many

Jericho
LOST
V (2009)
House of Cards
Person of Interest

and so on, even though I'm not watching as much TV as before
>>
>>70715258
You have shit taste.
>>
>>70715185
>Battlestar Galactica
it was never good, silly goyim
>>
>>70713803
>shit show getting even shittier

gee what a surpriosse
>>
The xfiles recently
Silicon valley is getting meh too
>>
>>70713036
I agree with you about got but Bates Motel got way better after the mediocre season 3 and also they were never going to fuck OP that chance got ruined after season 2 when Norman was out of his mother control.

Just hope for some sweet necrophiliac sex scene in the last season.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.