[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MONSTER CINEMATIC UNIVERSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (565 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
565 KB, 1024x768
Who's ready for Universal's Monster Cinematic Universe?

>Tom Cruise headlining THE MUMMY, with Sofia Boutella as the Mummy.

>Scarlett Johansson headlining CREATURE OF THE BLACK LAGOON.

>Johnny Depp headlining THE INVISIBLE MAN

>Russell Crowe headlining DR. JEKYLL & MR. HYDE

>Angelina Jolie in talks for BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN.

>THE WOLFMAN, FRANKENSTEIN, DRACULA and VAN HELSING also confirmed.

>They'll probably join forces to battle a greater evil.

It's a great prelude to the cinematic masterpiece that will be the Robin Hood Cinematic Universe.
>>
File: 2.jpg (76 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
76 KB, 1000x667
DARK UNIVERSE: THE MUMMY (June 9, 2017)

>During a raid on a abandoned bunker in Iraq, military officer Tyler Holt (Tom Cruise) accidentally awakens the mummy of a powerful Egyptian priestess (Sofia Boutella), and their minds become connected, affording Holt the power to sense the Mummy's movements. He is then recruited by Brotherhood of the Temple, a secret society sworn to defend humankind from supernatural creatures, to prevent the mummy from unleashing Hell on Earth.

DARK UNIVERSE: THE WOLFMAN (March 30, 2018)

>A young man learns that he is cursed by bloodline to become a monstrous wolfman that preys upon the innocent in the chill of the night. As he attempts to control the beast that dwells within, he must also evade warriors from the Brotherhood of the Temple sworn to destroy him, and a much more ravenous foe that stalks in the shadows.
>>
>>70712675
I enjoyed Dracula untold so I have high hopes for this.
>>
>>70712675
>Scarlett Johansson headlining CREATURE OF THE BLACK LAGOON.
>Johnny Depp headlining THE INVISIBLE MAN
>Russell Crowe headlining DR. JEKYLL & MR. HYDE
Are you making shit up?
>>
File: 1448808870434.jpg (36 KB, 650x415) Image search: [Google]
1448808870434.jpg
36 KB, 650x415
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
File: 1460010682822.png (57 KB, 301x300) Image search: [Google]
1460010682822.png
57 KB, 301x300
>Monster Movies are making a comeback

Yes. I like this. Fuck I love monster movies. That Tom Cruise one sounds surprisingly good too.
>>
>tom cruise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2CiLPJpyYo
>>
>>70712687
Only ones I can see being scary in current year is probably Wolfman, Creature of the Black Lagoon and Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde.

The last one could be real spooky if done right. Frankenstein, Dracula and the Mummy seems a bit harder to make frightening
>>
>not casting Bramblesnort Crumplesnatch as Jekyll

Literally averse to money.
>>
>>70713345
Would they even attempt to make them scary? Or just be a family friendly PG-13 adventure
>>
>turning the mummy into some modern warfare call of duty shit

Dropped.
>>
>>70712800
Maybe he should lose some weight first.
>>
>>70713442
>Not casting Brendan Fraser as Mr. Hyde
>>
>>70712675
aww shit
I'll have to watch Dracula
fan of Universal monsters and Hammer
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.