[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After Game of Thrones is over, what's the next step of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
After Game of Thrones is over, what's the next step of their master plan?
>>
>>70706461
They are adapting the first law books.
>>
>>70706461
Spinoff
>>
>>70706461
In all seriousness, they don't matter. Game of Thrones is successful because of the source material and its author, George RR Martin. Without him they are nothing.
>>
>>70706461
Crashing this fanbase. WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>70706511
realistically DABID will be asked to finish the 7th book once GRRM dies after a massive heart attack
>>
>>>/tv/got

Stay in your containment thread, reddit.
>>
>>70706587
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
>>
>>70706461
Doesnt matter they own the rights for got kinda like sony with spidey
>>
>>70706511
Yeah...Game of Thrones would be nothing without George's stellar writing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY&index=5&list=FL0fTLN8YBDGw9O8g-fP-L_g
>>
>>70706461
I don't think they have to work a day in their life ever again, that's also the reason they want to get the show done as fast as possible now
>>
Gothams reckoning
>>
>>70706461
all the other works grrrrr martin did.

prequel sidesquell

they do quells
>>
>>70708427
Just read this post and didn't watch the youtube link.

Just looked at the IRI and the [Embed] at the end but did not load or watch it.
>>
>>70708427
Now explain how that is poorly written.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.