[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait...why the fuck did he suddenly lose his powers during the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (904 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
904 KB, 3840x2160
Wait...why the fuck did he suddenly lose his powers during the last fight whit Oliver? Was it because of the PEOPLE around they? Are we fucking kidding?
>>
H O P E
>>
>>70706122
Doubless wow holy shit
>>
>>70706122
HOPE > despair

Yes, the people affected him, because Oliver alone had little HOPE.
>>
>>70706183

I seriously think this is the stupidest thing in any plot of any show of any multiverse. Even Flash or Legends of Tomorrow are better than this shit.
>>
but if he has lost his powers, how does he connect his mind with that supid hacker and kill him from distance?
>>
>>70706323

He didn't lose his powers, it's just that his powers had no affect on Oliver or the crowd due to their hope.
>>
>>70706122

why is this guy always the villain?
>>
>>70706138
>>70706183
>>70707225
Holy shit this can't be real, I haven't kept up with season 4 you're telling me literally hope won the fight? Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>70707260

He's good at it.
>>
>>70707465

irish face.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.