[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch more hobbit shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 32450.jpg (63 KB, 620x290) Image search: [Google]
32450.jpg
63 KB, 620x290
Would you watch more hobbit shit?
>>
She was the worst add in that movie
>>
>>70706104
BoFA was probably the worst installment of a Tolkien movie I have ever seen, it's even worse than the old animated shit, at least that stayed true to tolkiens vision.

The last movie was horrible shit. Though not on a prequel level of lazyness, it did have the overused CGI and retarded subplots
>>
I'd watch more middle earth shit

not hobbits, they are the most boring part of that world
>>
>>70706168
you havnt even read the books
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 360x452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 360x452
>>
>>70706665
FUCK
>>
>>70706104
No and fuck this character.

I can't believe how bad Jackson shit on the hobbit.
>>
>>70706224
I actually enjoyed the old cartoons when I was a kid, but the hobbit movies were just terrible. I now hope that I don't live to see the silmarillion adaptations happen.
>>
I feel bad for pj, i think he had to put in a lot of bullshit he knew was bullshit because of the studio/writers
>>
File: off by one.jpg (82 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
off by one.jpg
82 KB, 472x470
>>70706665
>>
>>70706104
yes. id like to see some sillmarilian movies happen.

the battle of the five armies was pretty bad but the first two hobbit movies werent that bad honestly. the first one has some great dialogue and feels like a lord of the rings movie. the second is a great adventure story with more great dialogue, especially with smaug and bilbo who were great.

its just the shitty cgi that ruins these movies. and unnecessary characters and the third movie had WAY more than the others.

that being said id still love to see the sillmarillian adapted.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.