[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, Team Iron Man fucking destroyed Team Captain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: civil-war-poster-3.jpg (685 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-poster-3.jpg
685 KB, 1280x1896
All memes aside, Team Iron Man fucking destroyed Team Captain America.
>b-but Bucky and Cap kicked his ass!
Yeah, and? Almost all of Team Cap is imprisoned and at the mercy of that Ross fucker or whatever his name is (I didn't watch Incredible Hulk, sue me). Bucky is in cryogenic stasis once again, and the Sokovia Accords have been passed.
>>
You'll hear from my lawyer
>>
>>70701166
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.
>>
>bucky
Who? Sounds like a shitty plot device instead of a character to me.
>>
>>70701042
>Almost all of Team Cap is imprisoned and at the mercy of that Ross fucker or whatever his name is
Cap broke them all out at the end of the flick, retard.
>>
>>70701042
Did you miss the part where Cap broke them out of Superjail?
>>
Rhodes is crippled and the rest of Team Iron Man are the ones willingly at the mercy of Ross

Cap is hiding out and he freed the rest of his team from prison. they'll have to be on the run for a while but obviously they'll be welcomed back when Thanos shows up.
>>
>>70701643
>we make our movies Honest Trailer proof!
Then why was a major character reduced to a MacGuffin in human form?
>>
>>70701679
>>70701691
Oh, fuck, I actually did not see that part. Sorry.
>>70701695
>Rhodes is crippled
But Stark is gave him prosthetics, remember? He's the same at the end of the film as he was at the start, except now he has kickass cyborg legs.
>>
>>70701042
lol
>>
>>70701042
>Team Iron Man fucking destroyed Team Captain America.

Tell that to Rhodies snapped spine.
>>
>>70701042
Iron Man is better liked because, well, Rob is a better liked actor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.