[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Murry threatened to advertise the new Ghost Busters movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: billmurray.jpg (46 KB, 720x466) Image search: [Google]
billmurray.jpg
46 KB, 720x466
Bill Murry threatened to advertise the new Ghost Busters movie or else he would have gotten the shit sued out of him.
>>
Forgot link

https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
>>
does it matter why?

anyone with half a brain can tell he doesnt enjoy this promotional blitz and he has hated doing anything for ghostbusters in the past. Its obvious something happened behind the scenes to get him to change his mind (obviously not the quality of the movie) but who cares why
>>
>>70700034
How would they sue him? Why would he even be in a contract for a movie he doesn't want to do? If they were capable of having a reason to sue him, why didn't they do it years ago with Ghostbusters 3? I'm genuinely curious about this.
>>
>>70700415
Jews
>>
File: bill murray young.jpg (52 KB, 384x500) Image search: [Google]
bill murray young.jpg
52 KB, 384x500
>>70700034
>https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

This has been going around for a while now and I have yet to see any evidence of _what_ exactly the studio could possibly sue Bill Murray for.

To date, nobody has provided any evidence that Bill Murray signed any kinda legal agreement with the studio agreeing to promote the Ghostbusters remake.

Until that evidence is presented, I'm going to disregard this as idiot studio exes taking out their asses about something they know nothing about.
>>
>>70700760
I've said this before, and people called me an idiot and said that "there must be a contract if they considered suing them at all." If they were capable of suing him, they would have done it years ago when the Ghostbusters 3 shit was happening.
>>
>>70700874
Fucking idiot, there must be a contract if they considered suing them at all
>>
>>70700874
if they sue, they fail through the abd publicity
>>
>>70700760
>To date, nobody has provided any evidence that Bill Murray signed any kinda legal agreement with the studio agreeing to promote the Ghostbusters remake.

Agreeing to do promotion for the movie is a standard clause in a movie contract.

>This has been going around for a while now and I have yet to see any evidence of _what_ exactly the studio could possibly sue Bill Murray for.

Breach of contract. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that he would get blackballed and none of his le quirky indie movies would get bought by any of the major studios pseudo-arthouse divisions for distribution.
>>
File: Scooby-doo-Jew.jpg (235 KB, 1438x1079) Image search: [Google]
Scooby-doo-Jew.jpg
235 KB, 1438x1079
>>70700014

>Steinberg
>Yankelevits
>>
get schlepping, goy murray
>>
is it possible that sony has dirt on bill and could sue him for something unrelated to Ghostbusters? twisting his arm so to speak? From what I've always read he never wanted anything to do with Ghostbusters again; if they were going to sue him why didnt they sue him 10 years ago to make a real GB3?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.