[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit! season 3 finale was intense!! spoiler question: with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: peaky-blinders-3.jpg (86 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
peaky-blinders-3.jpg
86 KB, 1000x562
holy shit! season 3 finale was intense!!

spoiler question:
with whom did Tommy make a deal in the end?
>>
I figured it was Churchill
>>
>>70699466

me too. what was the deal?

what does he get in return for giving up his family???
>>
File: 1464788277140.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464788277140.jpg
115 KB, 1080x1080
Is that Tom Hardy? Can he finally act or is Bronson is only good role still?
>>
>>70699612

FUCK YEAH IT'S TOM FUCKING HARDY!

Peaky Blinders was written by the same dude who wrote "Locke" ;)
>>
>>70699612
Mmmm. Who is this? Why did she take this pic? Clearly she knows feet are sexual, yeah?
>>
>>70699692

fuck off /b/tard
>>
>>70699612
Second to last episode he just randomly starts using his Bane accent.
>>
>>70699739
I fucking despise TDKRises. Without the mask it must look fucking even more hilarious, no?
>>
>>70699739

no
>>
>>70699609

He made a deal with someone to get them out of jail quickly. They were going to jail since he fucked with the wrong people so he made a deal to get them out
>>
File: 1372633134591.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1372633134591.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>tfw Arthur lives to see another season on PEAKY FOOKIN' BLINDERS
>>
>>70700367
>since he fucked with the wrong people

right, since the priest's faction (anti-soviet shadowy cunts) control the police. the deal to get them out was to give information to the government on the shadowy cunts?
>>
>>70701047

Either that or to do some other government mission
>>
>>70701047
I don't know how Churchill will work into this, considering how rabidly anti-Soviet he was in the 1920s
>>
He made a deal with AMURICAH.
I'm 73% sure.
>>
>>70702573

he said with "elected officials" - i think that means UK
>>
>>70699739
he's been using it since the first scene in season 2
>>
Needed subtitles for most of jewish banes scenes
>>
this season was kind of a mess:

SPOILERS

1. why was prolly written like an idiot this season? she was much smarter in the past 2 seasons.

2. why is there so much useless filler? like the entire episode when they go to the house and tommy fucks the Russian girl.

3. if tommy's working for Churchill than where is he? if the cop from season 1 talked to Churchill directly I think tommy would be a least a level or two below the cop's interactions.

4. Why was gracy killed off so early? it made it feel like the season needed more fluff to reach the 6 episode requirement.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.