[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Nice Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Why is no one talking about the greatest Detective movie ever made?
>>
>>70699258
Waiting for the BR of this and every body wants some.
>>
>>70699474

Also Green Room
>>
How can they know what to think, there's not HITB for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>>70699258
It was terrible. Goose acting super cute and Shane doing a poor job of initiating his vastly superior Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

At least Crowe maintained his dignity and was actually good in it.
>>
>>70699258
>Bauhaus 93
>>
>>70699258
because the torrent isn't out, so the parasites here can't watch it at 1.5x in one window and organise their cunny folders in another. not that it stops them from saying its terrible.
>>
>>70699474
>>70700076
Literally what I was trying to find tonight
>>
>>70699258
this was one of the comfiest movie-going experiences of my entire life.
>>
>>70699258
Why bother when you constantly make threads and samefag around the clock
saged
>>
>>70699258
This is /supershit/ didn't you know? Had the entire theater to me and my buddy. Finally got to practice diving over seats and booking it to the exit in case of a shooter. I'm so confident now I'd be one of the first out if not the first shot. Movie was hilarious too
>drunk and falls over ledge; chick just leaves
>dumping the body onto the black family's dinner
>gosling punching the window slitting his wrist
>Nixon in the pool
>random van runs the guy over and just peels away later to be seen dented at the end
>>
>>70700076
Green Room is the better film
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.