[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My favourite thing about Drake and Josh isn't the antics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: drake-and-josh-word-search-4x3.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
drake-and-josh-word-search-4x3.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
My favourite thing about Drake and Josh isn't the antics they get up to. It's the fact that they sleep in the same, big room as each other and I'm almost certain that off camera they masturbate almost next to each other over the girls they crush on. Id like to imagine they've experimented on each other too, last night I dreamt of Josh on top of Drake dry humping him. You can tell that they don't just consider themselves step brothers, there is definitely something more to it. What are your Drake and Josh fantasies, /TV/?
>>
faggot retard
>>
I imagine that the fat one can play guitar and the skinny one is just a simple bass player.
>>
I always imagined that they fooled around a lot and that, initially, Josh was bottom and Drake was the top. Over time though, as Josh got hotter, Drake became more and more submissive.

Also, the little sister watched and the brothers never knew.
>>
I like to imagine one night Josh lying awake, it's a real warm night and his chub isn't allowing him rest. He worriedly looks over at Drake, sound asleep of course, his lithe body peeking at him from under the light sheet. Josh feels safe with his friend asleep and derobes completely to try to facilitate some coolness on his plump body. No luck though and the rubbing of the soft fabric against his adolescent genital is to much for him. He starts to pant, and snort and chortle, losing all his self awareness to lust. Drake then wakes up....
>>
File: drakexjosh.jpg (94 KB, 906x656) Image search: [Google]
drakexjosh.jpg
94 KB, 906x656
>>70697809

Holy shit that's hot, I never considered that. I can see it now, a warm summer night and Drake is playing the guitar. Josh storms in the room "Drake! Did you eat the waffles again!??!" Drake replies with "Yeah, so what?" Josh walks up to him and gently touches his chest, Drake puts down the guitar and Josh throws him on the bed, licking his slim body from his neck to his toes. Suddenly Megan walks in "Hey idiots I was just looking f-" she gasps at what she's seeing, Josh lumbering over Drake with his chubby cock in his ass. Megan screams and runs out, Drake and Josh turn to each other "MEGAN!!"
>>
File: drtakeandjosh.jpg (172 KB, 801x752) Image search: [Google]
drtakeandjosh.jpg
172 KB, 801x752
>>70697706
POST Drake x Josh fanfic!!
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 640x640
>>70698051
Then Freddie breaks through a wall and rapes Drake and Josh. Because his stamina knows no bounds, he runs after Megan, thinking she is Carly, and rapes her too.
>>
>>70697706
Drake (in the show) was drowning in pussy.

Josh only had the black woman and the girl who showed up later.
>>
White people just can't let anything be normal
>>
>>70698211
Holy shit his hands look like baby hands
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.