[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THE LEDGE MY FRIEND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 18563537925641.png (356 KB, 431x369) Image search: [Google]
18563537925641.png
356 KB, 431x369
WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THE LEDGE MY FRIEND
>>
>>70695482
THE ANGRY BOY A BIT TOO INSANE
>>
>>70695482
Yes Man is actually a pretty decent movie.
>>
>>70695670
What if someone told him to kill himself?
>>
>>70695670

it's actually pretty shit like every post 2000 Carrey movie and so is the book
>>
>>70695739
Fun With Dick and Jane is great
>>
>>70695776
My n word. Used to play that on TBS like every other night and I'd always have it on. One of those movies you can tune in any point and just watch to the end. Very funny.
>>
>>70695902
>TBS
>Very funny.
:|
>>
>>70695482
Third Eye Blind is legit good my friends.
>>
In high school the baseball coach history teacher we had was doing a PowerPoint on the Great Depression. When he got to the slide with the stock brokers jumping to their death he deadpan started playing FREEEEE FAAAALLLIN and I was the only one that laughed.
>>
It was a very comfy movie - The kind that you watch on your laptop while laying down on your bed on Friday after college.
40 year old virgin was comfy too.

Can anyone recommend me comfy movies?
>>
>that one kid that killed himself
>>
>>70695959
Heh heh I definitely don't work for TBS if that's what you're implying... have you guys seen The Detourâ„¢? Very funny.
>>
>>70695715
yea lucky he hasn't come across 4chan
>>
>>70695902

>TBS VERY FUNNY

I WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT SHILL MY FRIEND
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.