[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/ How dumb is my gf? >my gf is social equality, justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: xrLxIft.gif (555 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
xrLxIft.gif
555 KB, 500x500
Hey /tv/

How dumb is my gf?

>my gf is social equality, justice and film major
>she complains that my film taste is too white
>I try to reason with her and say I'll watch more black films
>she scoffs at me for calling them black films and says they are African-American films
>she throws out my film collection and replaces them with African-American films like Kidulthood and Bullet Boy
>every month she hosts a film club at our house with her friends from her class who are 3 African-American men
>I asked if I can watch films with them, so I can see more African-American films
>My gf says no, as its not my place to be in the house when film club is on
>I decided to ask her about the film she watched on week, which was Friday
>I asked her if she liked Denzel's performance and she said yes, but little did she know Denzel was not in the film
>How do I make fun of the fact she doesn't concentrate on the films and just watches them to be cool?
>>
Faggot. On every level.
>>
File: 1297571572944.jpg (10 KB, 320x211) Image search: [Google]
1297571572944.jpg
10 KB, 320x211
>>70694883
nice try
8/10
>>
God, Friday is truly a fucking great film.
>>
By breaking up with her.

You guys both seem like terrible people so this could only end in a horrible break up or future divorce where she takes all your money anyway so fucking end it now.
>>
>I try to reason with her and say I'll watch more black films

That's not "reasoning" with her. That's capitulating.

I know this is all fictional bullshit that never happened, but I can totally see a beta-male unironically making that statement and meaning it.
>>
>>70694981
>>70694969
>>70694929
taking this b8
>>
>>70694929
>>70694969
>>70694981
She's fucking the black guys. Did I get uber baited here
>>
>>70694883
>she complains that my film taste is too white

too obvious man, 2/10
>>
>>70697197
Actually, I can see people saying things like that.
>>
>gets kicked out of his own house for not being social justicey enough

Jesus dude.

Break up with her, carefully, as to avoid rape accusations.

Or push the envelope and order a full KKK regalia, throw it on and interrupt her shitty nigger movie party to break up with her while wielding a flaming cross.
>>
Obvious bait, but I just want to point out that Charles Burnett is the greatest American filmmaker of his generation. I'll give blacks their due when they do something of merit.
>>
>>70697266
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>
le kek nigger bruh
>>
File: 1463534189220.gif (671 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463534189220.gif
671 KB, 500x500
>>70697340
Thanks for the rec, anon. Will check out of his work.

As for things more recent, have you heard of Ryan Coogler? And how do you feel about Spike Lee?
>>
>>70694883
Lmao
>>
>>70697266
there's literally nothing wrong with fucking black guys
>>
>>70698697
>correct
unless you're a woman that is
>>
>>70694883
>African-American
>kidulthood
Guess I forgot when we annexed London.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.