[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolverine 3 its coming with an older Logan but why is that this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1792858.jpg (52 KB, 638x425) Image search: [Google]
1792858.jpg
52 KB, 638x425
Wolverine 3 its coming with an older Logan but why is that this girl who appeared in Wolverine isn't coming back? Where did she go? Wasn't she the bodyguard of Logan? Did she died in the future or something? I don't recall her being a mutant tho?
>>
>>70693433
What's her mutant power?
>>
>>70693452
mitosis
>>
>>70693452
her head
She's actually an ayy lmao
>>
>>70693433
The Wolverine movies are noncanon.
>>
She was never his side kick in new continuity ... X-Men and their complete shit time lines.
>>
>>70693433
read up on the timeline stuff. wolvering 3 and 2 don't take place in the same timeline
>>
>>70693433
>I don't recall her being a mutant tho?

Yukio traditionally isn't, but the version in The Wolverine was precognitive.
>>
>>70693452
She has the aerodynamics of a football because of her head'start shape
>>
>>70693433
days of future past retconned The Wolverine
>>
>>70693553
>"These timelines are so confusing." -Deadpool
Fuck me he's right.
>>
>>70693433
If wolverine is coming back, then what the fuck was up with that little quip in Age of Apocalypse after wolverine regains part of his memories and runs out the door- "I guess that's the last time we'll ever see that guy ever again" ???
>>
>>70693750
>"I guess that's the last time we'll ever see that guy ever again" ???
Scott didn't said that. He said "I HOPE this the last time we'll ever see that guy ever again"
>>
Why was wolverine in strykers control in apocalypse
Why was origins workprint better than the finished movie
Why did first class happen just to be erased seconds later or something
>>
>>70693433
>male costar
>female love interest
>male costar returns in sequel
>new female

This is literally every movie series ever, anon, how are you just catching this?
>>
>>70693553
Its the same wolverine though, he has memories from the first timeline
>>
>>70694314
>Why was origins workprint better than the finished movie

It was? Did it not have that garbage Deadpool?
>>
>>70693433
More importantly, who cares about this whore?
>>
>>70694209
Oh really? Guess I misheard that.
>>
>>70694314
Everything that happened in First Class is still valid though.
>>
From what I've read it's supposed to be based off of Old Man Logan, so it's more or less going to be a spin-off. I don't see how they could try to snake in a lot of the inconsistencies in the canon films. Hell practically all of them are fucked like that.

That being said, there must always be a wolverine, so who's gonna replace Jackman in the X-Men sequels/teammup films?
>>
How many times wolverine lost his memory by now? He's a mess! Sad.
>>
>>70694314
>Why was wolverine in strykers control in apocalypse
because laziness and
>the more things change the more they stay the same
how else would he get his adamantium skeleton?
>>
>>70694449
>so who's gonna replace Jackman in the X-Men sequels/teammup films?

John Boyega
>>
>>70694369
Did the new movie erase them or nah
>>70694385
Its the same movie but with horrible laughable pre-release cgi and worse editing. It's one of the funniest things i'vr ever seen
>>
>>70693433
Ayy Mutant
>>
>>70693433
Is that Arya?
>>
>>70694396
Because you're a shitbird.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.