[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: bros.jpg (310 KB, 788x511) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
310 KB, 788x511
Who would win?
>>
my dick
>>
Daisy's power is pretty OP
>>
>>70692055

River was pretty hardcore honestly.
>>
>>70692055
A: no idea who bottom right hand girl is
B: Buffy is the second strongest, fastest, deadliest woman in the history of television and frankly the only one who could beat her is Xena
>>
>>70692571
Bottom right hand is Quake from the Marvel Televised Universe.
>>
>>70692055
Where is the African woman from Civil War?

>>70692571
>Buffy is the second strongest, fastest, deadliest woman in the history of television
I think Buffy should be disqualified from the discussion. Off the top of my head she has died at least twice.

It is unfair IMO when you can have you lesbian-witch-best friend rez you every time you get your ass kicked.
>>
>>70692055
I despise Whedon faggotry but this anon is correct>>70692330

https://youtu.be/ehDU-S2Jrfs

River was a fucking tank
>>
>>70693003
Civil War isn't Whedonshit.
>>
File: Illyria_1.jpg (603 KB, 800x1180) Image search: [Google]
Illyria_1.jpg
603 KB, 800x1180
>>70692055
>make comparison between Whedon shows and leave out Angel
pic related would win or Echo
SMG couldn't actually fight
Skye is too fat to fight
>>
>>70693066
>Civil War isn't Whedonshit.
Oh snap.

Didn't even notice the connection.

I'm going to leave now.
>>
>>70692055
In hand to hand?

River.
>>
>>70693045
Daisy could crush every bone in her body 100 yards away
>>
Daisy because she has actual powers and can fuck everyone shit up
>>
>>70692330
>>70693045
she is May tier
just beating untrained goons with her ballerina fighting

>>70692571
what can Buffy do
I watched Charmed instead
>>
>>70693372
>what can Buffy do
Captain America tier superstrength and reflexes.
Vampire detection.
Magickal allies.
Prophesied hero. This means she will always win.
>>
>>70692055
Black Widow would fuck them all up.

River is the only other trained assassin but she has no experience and is kind of fucked in the head.

Buffy only counters the supernatural.
>>
>>70692055
River, easy
>>
>>70692055

Who the fuck are bottom left and top right?
>>
>>70693689
Dollhouse
Firefly

Fuckin' pleb
>>
File: knock knock bitch.webm (187 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
knock knock bitch.webm
187 KB, 512x288
>>70693509
>Captain America tier superstrength and reflexes.
That was literally Riley's ability level. And Buffy knocked him 20 feet out of the ring and into a wall with a kick to the chest.
>>
>>70693577
>only counters the supernatural
Did you even watch the show?
She beat her secret-agent-special forces-chad-boyfriend pretty easily
>>
Elektra
>>
>>70693791
Her powers are only there to destroy vampires and other evil beings.

Anyway she wouldn't stand a chance vs Black Widow
>>
>>70693768
Yeah you're right, Buffy is enhanced tier not peak human tier.
>>
>people who don't know about Daisy giving any other answer
>>
>>70693838
Faith rekt Connor and he wasn't evil.
>>
>>70693838
Buffy's powers make her superhuman. black widow almost got killed by bucky, and buffy is as good as him if not better
>>
After the last season of AoS Daisy is insanely powerful and could probably level a city, and in close combat she just directs that power into a person and breaks them.
>>
>Daisy can literally just make your heart explode
I don't know how you win against this
>>
>>70693944
But she wasn't actually trying to kill Bucky. Black Widow is already a retired assassin and it is implied there is a huge record of the shit she's done.

She's the best at straight up killing people.
>>
Why is the buffy universe so shit? Buffy beats everyone up and all the demons are weak as shit.
>>
>>70694043
And buffy kills things that are stronger than people. Your logic loses. Stop trying
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x280
>>70692055
Does buffy have prep time? If so buffy.
>>
>>70694115

She gets Giles for advice and a bazooka.
>>
>>70694089
Everything just seemed weak to emphasize how strong buffy is
>>
>>70694086
Your logic fails
>>
>>70694089
remember when Buffy's friend take on her vampire hunting duties for a while. just some random normal highschool kids easily killing vampires

nobody who likes Buffy has any right to shit on Twilight for having lame vampires
>>
>>70692055
Either River or Daisy

Probably Daisy since her powers are way beyond anyone else's there
>>
>>70693838

That's what they're for but they don't only work on demons, she's always superpowered.

Bkack Widow isn't even a supersoldier, she's just a well trained person.

>>70694089

The demons are all super strong, vampires are low tier demons and they can throw human beings around like babies.

Buffy's just crazy powerful because she's built to kill demons.
>>
>>70694279
Buffy vamps are pretty inferior compared to other vampires from different tv/movie universes. Vamps from Twilight and The Vampire Diaries could demolish Buffy easily.
>>
>>70694469
Buffy would fuck up every TVD vamp save the Mikaelson brothers.

There's also literally no way she wouldn't end up with Damon's dick in her. Like, it would be bound by destiny.
>>
>>70694469

They just get nerfed when the plot demands it and they become a real joke just from constant exposure throughout the series.

Early on Buffy vampires are really deadly, especially named ones. Spike, the Master, Angelus, all were real threats. Even the nobodies were deadly in the first few seasons.
>>
File: showtime.png (321 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
showtime.png
321 KB, 640x480
>>70694534
>Buffy is only able to defeat the first Turok-han in a bloody, protracted, savage battle ending with her garrotting it and slicing up her own hands using a length of barbed wire

>at the end of the series Andrew kills a Turok-han. FUCKING ANDREW.
>>
Regardless...

River would give the best footjob.
>>
>>70694248
you don't know what the word logic means and don't know how to explain yourself. im sorry but YOU fail
>>
>>70694673
Andrew doesn't actually kill one. He fights one, then falls the floor weeping while Anya dies.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.