[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What's your name? >JUST-In Time Really? Jesus christ.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: in time poster.jpg (58 KB, 525x755) Image search: [Google]
in time poster.jpg
58 KB, 525x755
>What's your name?
>JUST-In Time

Really? Jesus christ.

I turned this shit off right there.
>>
>>70689929
GOAT car chase/crash scene. I watch it just to cheer me up sometimes.
>>
>JUST
I get it

Seriously though, wasa bretty gool movie
>>
Yeah that movie was pretty good, Amanda Seyfried gives me a boner all the damn time
>>
>>70689929

The ending of the movie is so nonsensical. They fixed literally nothing, they just became criminals robbing banks while convincing everyone to stop working. That society would collapse days after the movie's events because there is no one working and they're all just living on stolen time without anyone ever making more, so eventually all of humanity will collectively run out of time and go extinct because there are no workers maintaining anything. Yet somehow we're supposed to root for the protagonist and see it as a happy ending?
>>
>>70689929
I knew someone named Justin Case

Also knew a Rich(ard) Crooke
>>
>>70689929

Stick to Logan's Run instead
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074812/
>>
>>70690202
Yeah, there wasn't a clearly defined end-game there. Also, the more you think about the plot, the more nonsensical it becomes.

I mean, everyone in the whole world is effectively immortal and ageless automatically? That seems like a bigger pill to swallow than arm clocks.
>>
>>70690202

>see it as a happy ending

It's not supposed to be a happy ending. It's supposed to be a Pyrrhic ending.

Cyberpunk doesn't do happy endings.
>>
>>70689929
That dick head hair she got is pretty hot.
>>
>>70690678
>It's supposed to be a Pyrrhic ending.

I'm not convinced. That may be what the ending IS, but the tone of the ending and what the characters said gave me the impression the intention was for it to be seen as a happy ending.
>>
>>70689929
Dang great movie. I'll watch it again right now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.