[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 48195975.cached.jpg (56 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
48195975.cached.jpg
56 KB, 800x500
>>
File: youdontsay.png (317 KB, 565x541) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay.png
317 KB, 565x541
>>
truuuuu
>>
Aaron hasn't been seen filming. Glenn was seen once.
>>
just because it was him in the comics, or do you really think so? I think it might be abraham
>>
>>70688864
IF its anyone not Important, the show will be dead to me. I can sit through the shit show, but if they ruin Negan this much, I'm fucking done
>>
>>70688902
Abes been seen filming his ass off
>>
>>70688928
ah well, didn't know that
>>
>>70688864
the glenn scene is a flashback to alexandria
>>
>>70689001
>>70688928
wait actually it was Daryl thats been seen all over and pretty much confirmed to survive. Someone said they saw Abe once so far I guess.
>>
>>70689280
wow if they had to kill glenn i wish they just killed daryl too FUCK
>>
>>70689191
they didnt spot him at the Alexandria set.
>>
>>70689191
Not a flashback, Rick has a vision/dream of everyone in the group all gathered together and happy, like a "what if" scenario of how things could have been in the future without Negan and the Saviors. Glenn and Maggie's baby is there too.

so basically Glenn is fucked.
>>
>>70687853
I thought it was pretty much confirmed Michonne got the bat. No?
>>
get a load of these faggots
>>
>>70687853
They probably weren't sure either whom to kill.
My guess is on Aaron the faggot. Why else would he come with them and it's why, "I don't know xD lol so random."
If they kill any enjoyable character the show will be dead. It already lost interest on a wide board with terrible episodes in the last series.
>>
>>70689366
what a bunch of retards, hope they all die
>>
>>70687853
In the end, he became LOST
>>
HALF YOUR SHIT
>>
Holy shit, it's actually going to be a literally who!!!!

Who the fuck is Aaron? I've seen every episode and have no idea who that is
>>
HALF

YOUR

SHIT
>>
>>70688864
Rofl, if it reallly is aaron, this would be the death of this show. I dont think the writers would be this dum, would they?
>>
>>70689839
oh shit bobby baratheon is back
>>
>>70689839

Who is the cow in the front
>>
>>70689873
lol, first thing that pop in my head too.

Fuck yeah King Robert
>>
>>70689280
that's Eugene in the pic tho
>>
Could it be Rosita or Tara?
If it's the faggot the outrage of somebody meaningless dying would be too big.
Rosita and Tara have been members of the group for a while, long enough for their death to be slightly impactful but leave nobody assblasted. Sasha falls into that category as well I guess, and it would be development for Abe (Rosita would be too).

Maggie, Glenn, Daryl are just too popular and I think Abe and Eugene are popular enough to be safe as well.

Imagine if it turns out to be the faggot, that would be completely hilarious.

The safest route would be one of the girls, Aaron would leave everybody assblasted and if they want to go for shock value it will be Glenn or Maggie. If they're retarded enough to leave last season on a cliffhanger, maybe they'll be retarded enough to actually go with Aaron. Imagine the fallout everywhere.
>>
File: 1463020274077.jpg (44 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
1463020274077.jpg
44 KB, 480x380
>>
>>70690546

Wtf is that
>>
>>70690546
older than dirt
>>
>>70690257
Thats Rick, and hes only 5'10
>>
it's either glenn or eugene, my guess is eugene because of the hamfisted goodbye he had in the middle of ep - he prob got caught and made a deal with negan that he'd tell him where to ambush the group as long as they'd only kill him
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.