[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, /tv/. What're you up to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: seinfeld.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
Hi, /tv/. What're you up to?
>>
>>70686079

you don't wanna know OP
>>
I'm trying to find an easy recipe I can make to impress friends at a barbecue tomorrow
I'm thinking of
http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/corn-bread
>>
>>70686208

wait a goddamn minute.

im going to a barbecue tomorrow.

tim?!
>>
>>70686332
Bartholomew!?
>>
>>70686441

shit dude, i didn't know you go on 4chan! im so stoked for this barbecue/gangbang tomorrow!
>>
>>70686521
Golly gosh I'm sure it'll be swell! Almost as swell as my dragon strap-on so I can have TWO WIENERS!
>>
>>70686521
>>70686565
I think my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail, because this is the first I'm hearing about any barbeque!
>>
>>70686589
But you got the invitation to the gangbang, right? Even if you miss the brats and hotdogs, there's plenty of sausage to go around ;))))))
>>
>>70686633
No, I didn't. Was it lost in the mail or do y'all just not like me?
>>
>>70686565

i just hope your cornbread isnt as bad as that DISASTROUS excuse for potato salad you brought last year! oh my god it was bad! it was such a bad potato salad i almost didnt even want to toss your salad
ALMOST
>>
>>70686676
Oh wait is this kevin? Shit I forgot. You can't come because of what you did last year. Sorry
>>
>>70686676

greg nobody fucking likes you. we get ot. you contribute to NPR. we've heard it A MILLION TIMES.

plus your asshole is too loose it's like fucking air
>>
>>70686745

oh damn i thought it was greg. my bad kevin
>>
>>70686801
Yeah that jello tuna thing was the worst. I mean even if we weren't eating it out of his butt it would still need more salt
>>
>>70686122

so is nobody gonna congratulate me for knowing the seinfeld scene, or.......
>>
>>70686838
I SAID I was sorry! At least I didn't do what Jeff did two years ago! Did you ever manage to clean those stains out?
>>
>>70686917
WOULD YOU SHUT UP WE'RE HAVING A GAY BARBECUE
>>
>>70686917
pick up the phone, anon! PICKITUP!
>>
>>70686931
No. That loincloth was fucking ruined. I ended up burning it because the steam cleaner refused to smell it. I asked him like three times and he was a dick about it
>>
>>70686944

im just saying, the joke was getting kinda played out, but no one acknowledged my excellent response to op...and....i dunno, nevermind....... :/
>>
>>70687029
How can this be the gayest post in the thread
>>
>>70687029
you fell short of excellence by not including a picture
>>
>>70687046

>TOPKEK
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.