[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McAvoy gives a decent performance Fassbender gives a decent performance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: xmen6stillxmening.png (635 KB, 740x478) Image search: [Google]
xmen6stillxmening.png
635 KB, 740x478
McAvoy gives a decent performance
Fassbender gives a decent performance
Isaac gives a decent performance

Jlaw just phones it in completely

I know this is trashy capeshit with a weak script but at least the other big actors gave an effort. She seemed to give more of a shit about First Class and DOFP.
Don't give me that she's always shitty because shes given stronger performances in movies like Cold Mountain or Silver Linings Playbook
>>
>>70685972
she's always shitty
>>
who cares. all you need to know is that Jubilee's lines/action got cut and therefor the movie's shit
>>
I liked Quicksilver's scene. The use of Sweet Dreams is perfect. Love Marilyn Manson.
>>
In the films where she's been okay she's usually had a decent director to work with, and Singer obviously doesn't pay any attention to her.

>So Bryan, was that good? Any notes?
>Yeah it was fine, hey get the kid who plays Nightcrawler we need to go over his motivations again in my trailer

There's also the fact she's very famous now so no longer has a reason to put any effort in.
>>
>>70686094
Don't fucking start this again Anon
>>
maccy, fass, and ozzy deserve better.
>>
>>70685972
>Fassbender gives a decent performance

Normally I'd agree, but was it really that good? Felt phoned in.
Though you're right, not as much as Lawrence was.
>>
>>70686256
Are we not allowed to discuss the best scene in the movie, Mr 33 year old pedo?
>>
>>70686293
This is the best Fassbender's ever got.
>>
>>70685972
Everyone was deadpan gloomy the whole fucking movie. Fucking horrible to sit through.
>>
>>70686503
Needed more quips, right?
>>
I watched the marvel civil war movie the other day and I realized about 30min in that I'm just completely burned out watching superhero movies. Not too surprising that the actors would be bored of them by now.
>>
>>70686546
No but they sure as hell could have had emotion in themselves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.