[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So what is the verdict, /tv/? Is it enjoyable for a group of people to watch it?

Should one be drunk to enjoy it?
>>
You should be drunk to enjoy everything, especially works of art/media.
>>
>>70684518
It all depends on how autistic you're about the Warcraft lore.

For us less autistic it's plenty of fun and definitely the best video game movie ever.
>>
It boring hogwash you can only like if you have autism or very bad taste and love those trash fantasy shows like Merlin
>>
>>70684518
Torrent it and watch it with drunk friends yeah. It's not as terrible as I though it would be but it's still fucking bad and involuntarily hilarious at times.
>>
Its really good of you played the games, its entertaining and ok if you havent.
Should of had been an hour longer imo.
>>
>>70684518
5/10 it was ok. And I liked Warcraft universe. Kinda.
>>
>>70685515
>Should of had been an hour longer imo.
Hoping we get an extended cut sometime in the future.
>>
Just saw it last night with 6 friends.

We all walked out of the theater pretty quietly. Nobody was speaking much for a few mins. Then finally someone broke the ice and said "that movie was ass" and we all jumped in and talked about how much we hated it.

So we all first hand felt the pressure to not talk shit about something we've all hyped up from a universe we previously liked. Don't fall into that trapping though.

Understand that it's OKAY to hate this terrible movie.

Warcraft was made FOR children. If you liked the Warcraft movie, you have the sensibilities of a 13 year old boy.
>>
>>70684518
Could be entertaining if you are drunk and on coke.
>>
>>70685118
This.
It's the kind of movie that's so bad it at least jumps into the entertaining range.
Hope we get more of these tryhard videogame movies, they are hilarious.
>>
A 5/10.
>>
>>70685950
so... basically you're all hating on a children's movie because it's not deep enough and it doesn't focus on "adult" issues
maybe we should have it be about a human who uses magic pills to transition into an orc and faces the terrible social issue of being discriminated against for using a horde bathroom in Shattrath
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.