[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-men Origins: Wolverine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: origins.webm (2 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
origins.webm
2 MB, 640x272
I was re-watching this movie, The plot is awful and boring, many characters with great potential such as Deadpool, Gambitt, and Blob were misused,and it had crappy SFX,

With that said I have to say it did have some redeeming factors, such as well-choreographed fight scenes which were pretty awesome, although too short at times.

Thoughts?
>>
>>70683608
I dunno, stuff.
>>
>>70683608
It had the GOAT capeshit opening montage
>>
>>70683669
>What is Watchmen?
>>
Scott Adkins, who played Deadpool at the end is amazing, they should of had more fight scenes with him instead of just having him at the end.

Also if you watch the beggining of the video you'll find out how Deadpool's character was completely butchered in the movie.

https://youtu.be/b5kSArDPq_s?t=5m30s
>>
>>70683895
Adkins scenes start at 5:30
>>
>>70683608
stayed with a single story unlike SvB.
>>
>>70683608
Schreiber was pretty good imo
>>
Workprint version is the only one worth watching.
>>
>>70684633
If Sabertooth comes back Schreiber has to come back, he was perfect for it desu.
>>
File: 1461696784639.jpg (68 KB, 519x519) Image search: [Google]
1461696784639.jpg
68 KB, 519x519
>>70683608
>the work print leaked and everyone thought it was the final version
>>
The plot was predictable and had too much shit going on. The openning was ok, the mercenary scenes were interesting and good. Then they do a shitty 180 and focus on Logan living with Silverfox, then her apparent death by Sabertooth. The admantium bonding scene sucked, the excellent build up to it from the flashback scenes in X1 and X2 were ruined in origins, and the scene was done poorly.Looking back this movie could of been awesome if the studio actually put a little more focus on the story instead of just having it be a Wolverine showcase cash-grab
>>
>>70684815
There was a thread a month ago started by a guy claiming he had a copy of Wolverine 3 script and he said Sabertooth is in it
>>
>>70683608

Hope you watched the workprint, senpai.
>>
>>70684891
It was the final edit, just the effects weren't all in. I remember Fox going full on damage control with "the movie will be longer than the leaked workprint, these is a bunch of scenes missing" Then the movie coming out and finding out it had the exact same runtime.

Of course Fox blamed the workprint and piracy for why the movie did poorly instead of blaming themselves for making a shitty fucking movie.
>>
It's a So Bad It's Good movie.
>>
>>70686288
It was bad but it wasn't horribly bad, it was better than X-men: The Last Stand and is the type of movie you leave on when nothing else is on tv. Its just everytime they were building on something interesting they would stop focusing on it before it got good and focus on something boring. The scenes of him living in Canada were boring, the scene of him fighting the helicopter and Stryker's men were boring and dragged on too long, and so were the scenes of him tracking down all his old mercenary buddies.
>>
>>70683608
Agreed... at the time when i watched this movie, i actually happened to watch a lot of other movies with cool op-scenes. Can't remember which movie started it but here's the ones i remember

>Hard Boiled
>Captain America: First Avenger
>Raid
>Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

The lastly mentioned had some sick buddy-choreography. Things like that are one of favorite "things" that how come out in movies after the millennium. Sure shit like that has been around earlier, but the cgi really makes it easier to pull off something impressive, when the right people are involved.
>>
>>70688181
Captain America was a good flick though which was intentionally campy.
>>
>>70683669

/tv/ Approved Post.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.