[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching Excalibur after hearing about the Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Just finished watching Excalibur after hearing about the Batman v Superman parallels. Not sure whether I like or dislike it, but I think I enjoyed myself overall.

What does /tv/ think of it?
>>
I love Excalibur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1MuvvS_xSw
>>
seems like something you need to watch when you're 10 to truly enjoy tbqh, and I don't mean that as an insult
>>
>>70683121
Now go read The Fountainhead
>>
>>70683360

It came off as less of an insult and more like someone who has no clue what he's talking.

That's you BTW.
>>
>>70683365
I was actually thinking The Once and Future King.
>>
>>70683121
It's a masterpiece
>>
>>70683425
>triggered

Don't feel bad just because you're a child at heart (and mind)
>>
>>70683425
He's probably 11,& it must be cool for him to make fun of 10 year olds
>>
Bumping with screenshot
>>
>>70683121
>no real opinion
>tell me your opinions so I can parrot them

Sounds like a Snyder fan
>>
>>70683121
I don't give a damn about BvS but Excalibur is my favourite movie of all time.
>>
>>70686241
Hey mang, I was just curious about what other people thought.

Personally I felt like it had some good individual scenes and moments, and I really appreciated the battle sequences. The soundtrack was incredibly based. However, the characters felt very vague and random to me, and the acting was oftentimes really wacky, which brought it down. So, like I said, I don't know whether I like or dislike it, but I think I enjoyed myself overall.
>>
>>70686371
Shut up, plebe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.