[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get some opinions on Blade/Wesley Snipes joining the MCU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2345678987654.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2345678987654.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
Can I get some opinions on Blade/Wesley Snipes joining the MCU? Apparently talks have happened and the ball is currently in Marvel's court. Should they do it? Will they?
>>
>>70682766
>Black Panther without the vibranium suit, tech or money
Just lmaoing @ ur life senpai
>>
>>70682766
>Should they do it?
Yes
>Will they?
Maybe
>>
First of all it would've been nice if you posted at least ONE fucking source, so from the get go you already come off as a fucking liar, the only thing that comes close is Snipes saying he's up for the role if Marvel is doing anything.

Stop being a lying faggot
>>
>>70682766
Blade is too dark for the MCU.
>>
I want a Blade/Ghost rider movie
>>
>>70682838
This.

>Avengers not noticing vampires fucking shit up at night
>>
>>70682817
http://screenrant.com/wesley-snipes-blade-marvel/
Satisfied?
>>
>>70682916
>Avengers not noticing vampires
Because Blade stops them before anyone notices
>>
>>70682916
All the things people like about Blade are things I'm not sure Disney has the balls to put in an Avengers movie. Unless this is their stab at a Deadpool competitor or something.
>>
After the troubled production (putting it lightly) of Blade 3 I doubt anybody at Disney would want to work with Snipes.
>>
>>70682766
No, they should leave decent franchises alone and actually attempt to come up with original ideas.

Of course, this is Marvel we're talking about, so that would be quite out of character. I honestly think the world would be a better place if Marvel stopped making shitty quip flicks and people who talk about the 'Marvel Cinematic Universe' did not exist.
>>
Blade 1 was the only good film, 2 was watchable and 3 was meh.

Maybe a cameo but im not sure, the character is too dark for it.
>>
>>70684624
Good thing snipes doesn't own the part of blade then. They could use any fucking buff black dude, which is all of them because they're all fucking gorillas
>>
I reckon we'll see a Blade reboot without Snipes some time soon, and there's a good chance it'll be a TV/Netflix series rather than a movie.
>>
>>70682790
So is Daredevil. Netflix is the answer.
>>
File: blade_series-cast01.jpg (58 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
blade_series-cast01.jpg
58 KB, 425x282
>>70686132
they should just continue the spikje series

or a blade cameo in strange would be cool
>>
>>70684759
How contrarian can you get?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.