[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We burned down the forest WTF? Is this standard special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tangerine.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
tangerine.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1068
>We burned down the forest

WTF? Is this standard special op tactic when dealing with third world thieves?

Mind you, during colonial times, most of Burma was forested, and it contains a rare biodiversity, with about 80 endemic species. Setting aside the danger of setting such a large forested area on fire, which due to the abundant greenery can easily spread to other areas uncontrollably, there's still the likely possibility that Alfred's crew had literally genocided a bunch of rare species to the point of extinction, all in order to catch some thief. Not even tangerine sized rubies justify that.
>>
the plants that grow the next spring will be better because he burned the forest down. do you know nothing of agriculture?

And why do you blame alfred, baka? it was the guy with he tangerine who stole shit for sport. fuck that guy. If you wanna watch the world burn, Alfred is gonna burn your jungle down.
>>
>>70681905
>If you wanna watch the world burn, Alfred is gonna burn your jungle down.
Poetry
>>
File: it was all me massa wayne.jpg (174 KB, 595x445) Image search: [Google]
it was all me massa wayne.jpg
174 KB, 595x445
>>70681905
>the plants that grow the next spring will be better because he burned the forest down.

LOL that's the most retarded thing I ever heard. Any boy whore could have found the thief without burning a forest and causing a potential ecological disaster.

Some men just want to watch the world burn indeed.
>>
>>70681784
wtf i hate alfred now
>>
Endu-ahh tangerines, Master Bruce.
>>
>>70682015
>LOL that's the most retarded thing I ever heard.
Confirmed troll
>>
>>70681784
worked for Vietnam, also doesn't the modern military use airstrikes against snipers? heard that somewhere
>>
File: 4838733233.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
4838733233.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>70681991
underrated post
>>
>>70682021
I always hated him tbph

What the fuck was even the point of his story? was he advising Bruce to burn down Gotham?
>>
>>70681905

>ever fucking with Alfred

Jungle Joker had it coming
>>
>>70681784
Alfie was old brit special unit man, imagine being a hard as fuck bloke from the east end and that, go into the army and all because the fanny loves the uniform, then you're in burma with the lads takin the piss when you get word of some thief, stealin and givin away to the poor, fucking hell mate givin to the poor and all while you failin to catch him, now thats takin the fucking piss innit.
im not tryin to be funny mate but when a chaff from burma start makin you look bad in front of your mate and some rando bush minge, you might find yourself acting a bit rash and all, but then all you got to do is not take the piss and your little bit of jungle wouldn't be turned to fucking ashes, thats just logic mate innit
>>
>>70682272
And he did all that for a tangerine. The absolute madman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.