[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen the sequel to this? Because it's unexpectedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 418552.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
418552.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1200
Has anyone seen the sequel to this? Because it's unexpectedly bad.
>>
Jesus, there's a sequel?
>>
>>70681541
If you saw the film, that should not be unexpected to you
>>
>>70681747
How should I know, sperglord? Ending didn't really feel like that there'd be more.
>>
Original: 8/10
Sequel: 6/10

easy
>>
>there's a sequel
>>
i started watching it once and never finished it
>>
File: himmel.jpg (651 KB, 800x1440) Image search: [Google]
himmel.jpg
651 KB, 800x1440
What about the remake? Is it ANY good?
>>
I saw the part where Lou Reed sings the themes of the film. Didn't even bother watching the rest.
>>
>>70681949
If you saw the fucking film, precisely the ending, and weren't an absolute imbecile, you should know the answer, shitface.
>>
>>70682447
You know what? Fuck you! FUCK YYYYOU!
>>
>>70683834
And so, I'm proven right.
>>
>>70684003
That's right, honeyboy.
>>
>>70681949
It literally ends with the text on screen 'To Be Continued.'
>>
>>70681997
I'd say...
1: 7/10
2: 3/10
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.