[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 26 and my son is now 5 years old I have started identifying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>tfw 26 and my son is now 5 years old

I have started identifying with fellow fathers a lot recently as my little guy rapidly turns into a big guy for me.

what movies have changed for you as you have aged?
>>
>>70677936
>what movies have changed for you as you have aged?

american pie stopped being funny
>>
>>70677936
>having a kid when you're 21

At least tell me you have a decent career and home life
>>
>>70678010
what's funny is the shithole i'm from celebrates anyone who manages to have a kid AFTER they've turned 20

when i was in high school teen pregnancy was astounding
>>
>>70678050
Okay you didn't actually respond with something relevant to what I was talking about but sure
>>
>>70677973

I am biathloning them now. literally just after I posted the screenshot and thread that sum 41 song started playing.

it's cringeworthy but stifler is still funny and I want to fuck the chick from buffy quite a lot.
>>
>>70678010
You think that bad.

I am 36 and have 15 kids
>>
>>70678010

OP here again. I thought about making it clear that I was white but didn't. maybe I should have. little anon wants for nothing.
>>
>>70678172
Make sure you give them all they need, but make them not have everything they want, otherwise you will end up with a dipshit as a kid.
>>
I know that feel

My wife's son is turning 12 soon
>>
>>70678084

so watch dumb and dumber and buffy
>>
>>70677936
>creating another human life

you sick bastard
>>
>>70677936

I'm 28 and my wife's son is 15
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.