[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which show has the best ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: DGAQShotToRememberSopranos13.jpg (202 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
DGAQShotToRememberSopranos13.jpg
202 KB, 790x444
Which show has the best ending?
>>
Six Feet Under > The Shield > The Sopranos
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 979x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 979x629
Pic related
>>
Banshee
>>
The Saint

>last episode ends with Simon Templar having a threesome... again
>>
File: vic.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
vic.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
Fucking rollercoaster had to remember to breathe some times.
>>
>>70675892
>Sopranos-ending caused a hotline-meltdown as people thought their cable-boxes had a hiccup
kek
>>
>>70675923
>>70676996
>The Shield

Patrician tastes, anons.
>>
File: don-draper-smile-mad-men.gif (3 MB, 600x294) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-smile-mad-men.gif
3 MB, 600x294
>In the profound and shining Being of the deep Light, three circles appeared, of three colours, and one magnitude: one seemed refracted by the other, like Iris’s rainbows, and the third seemed fire breathed equally from both. O how the words fall short, and how feeble compared with my conceiving! And they are such, compared to what I saw, that it is inadequate to call them merely feeble.

>O Eternal Light, who only rest in yourself, and know only yourself, who, understood by yourself and knowing yourself, love and smile! Those circles, that seemed to be conceived in you as reflected light, when traversed by my eyes, a little, seemed to be adorned inside themselves, with our image, in its proper colours, and, to that, my sight was wholly committed.

>Like a geometer, who sets himself to measure, in radii, the exact circumference of the circle, and who cannot find, by thought, the principle he lacks, so was I, at this new sight: I wished to see how the image fitted the circle, and how it was set in place, but my true wings had not been made for this, if it were not that my mind was struck by lightning, from which its will emerged.

>Power, here, failed the deep imagining: but already my desire and will were rolled, like a wheel that is turned, equally, by the Love that moves the Sun and the other stars.
>>
File: freddy1.jpg (71 KB, 1100x617) Image search: [Google]
freddy1.jpg
71 KB, 1100x617
>>70677966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-rvEjgE6c

>Are you ready? Because I want you to pay attention. This is the beginning of something.
>Do you have time to improve your life?
>The watch appears, bottom third. The second hand moves with a fluid sweep, and above it, Accutron time.
>And you've got nothing to say. The meeting is boring, but you can't be.
>Now we just hear the electronic hum.
>Oohmmmm....
>Oohmmmm....

>Oohmmmm....

>Oohmmmm....

>Oohmmmm....

>Oohmmmm....

*ding*
>>
Breaking Bad ended well. Just vague enough for future Jewery if needed
>>
>>70678580
On the internet, no one can hear your sarcasm.
>>
Rectify will have the most beautiful ending ever this year tied with The Leftovers.
>>
>>70680085
Nyc b8 m8
>>
File: Pusher.jpg (531 KB, 1500x1124) Image search: [Google]
Pusher.jpg
531 KB, 1500x1124
>>70675892
Every single one in the Pusher Trilogy. Hell after the last one I was like wut!? I felt like I been to war! Saw Pusher, it was so good the next day I watched part 2 3 then 1 again!

Just listen to the names of the sequels...

WITH BLOOD ON MY HANDS

I'M THE ANGEL OF DEATH

Quick synopsis. Pusher is about mid level dealer Frank; my favorite. Pusher 2 is about low level dealer Tonny. Pusher 3 is about big time drug dealer Milo who is in all 3 movies. Tonny is Franks best friend in the first movie. All 3 movies basically show you the worst week of their life and just how bad shit can get when you're a criminal. All endings are fucked! Shit is dark son.
>>
File: Pusher5.jpg (126 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
Pusher5.jpg
126 KB, 620x877
Pusher 2 takes place 8 years later when Tonny gets out of prison.
>>
>>70680189
When has lindelof ever not completely fucked up everything in the last 10%?

also rectify is looking like its shaping up to be "and then life sucked for everyone, the way it always had, the end. there's people on death row right now."
>>
>>70681603
>>70681703
Those aren't TV shows, you cretin.

The Pusher films are really fucking good though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.