[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Xavier try to kill the mutants in the last scene? did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: x-men-apocalypse-993360.jpg (65 KB, 980x444) Image search: [Google]
x-men-apocalypse-993360.jpg
65 KB, 980x444
Why did Xavier try to kill the mutants in the last scene? did he fear their powers and realized the world would be safer without them? Or maybe they were foreshadowing that Apocalypse truly took over his body in the end? I really wasn't expecting that.
>>
Idk you tell me
>>
>>70676120
Personally I think that the hypothesis that Apocalypse managed to take over his body makes the most sense. It's the only way to explain how suddenly Apocalypse was BTFO by Jean.
>>
>>70675822

All of those actors look horribly out of place. Were they at least convincing playing the parts?
>>
File: SawGameOverHD.png (366 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
SawGameOverHD.png
366 KB, 1280x688
Charles was Jigsaw all along.
>>
>>70676413
No one actually saw this movie so we'll never know.
>>
>>70676413
Magneto, Nightcrawler and Storm were the best parts imo
>>
File: leave capekino to me.png (541 KB, 782x649) Image search: [Google]
leave capekino to me.png
541 KB, 782x649
>>70676413
>Were they at least convincing playing the parts?

Nope, they were all terrible.
>>
>>70675822
>Xmen finally get their own unique suits
>Twink fanatic Singer decides he doesn't know when the next movie will be, wants time off
>>
>>70676521
>this is supposed to be attractive
>>
File: potato_and_proud.png (464 KB, 473x640) Image search: [Google]
potato_and_proud.png
464 KB, 473x640
>>70676657
Modern women are triggered by seeing a beautiful actress so they pick these 5/10s to appease them.
>>
>>70676762
wtf i hate this movie now
>>
>Literally X-Meme: Age of Apocaquips
>Based QuickMeme scene
>Waiting for the 90s scene with Green Day's Basket Case
>>
>>70675822
Live ammo"
>>
>>70676998
Why do you talk like this?
>>
>>70677148
The eventual consequence of life on an imageboard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.